Elite indicators :) - page 1416

Abhishek Shetty
Abhishek Shetty  
mladen:

The source for libssa.dll was not posted and will not be posted. Sorry

The source for corridor ssa normalized was posted multiple times (check this thread for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183204 )

Thanks for your reply Sir..

How to make this work on Ninjatrader 7??

Please guide me Sir..

Thanks,

Cheers, 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ashetty033:

Thanks for your reply Sir..

How to make this work on Ninjatrader 7??

Please guide me Sir..

Thanks,

Cheers, 

Sorry. I do not use ninjatrader. can not help you
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
havendim:
dear mr mladen , where is your TDI indicator , i cant found it

Check this for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181456

havendim
havendim  
mr mladen what is good indicator for show this entry is long trend or short trend , i have attached two of your Ma for entry and set "30 for calculating period" but i dont know this entry will be long trend or short trend , sory for my poor english coz this is not my native language
Files:
dddd.JPG 16 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
havendim:
mr mladen what is good indicator for show this entry is long trend or short trend , i have attached two of your Ma for entry and set "30 for calculating period" but i dont know this entry will be long trend or short trend , sory for my poor english coz this is not my native language
Using indicators is simple : set some parameters and then scroll back. And visually check what would the entries be and if they look tradeable. If yes, then use that setting. If not, go further with parameters experimenting. That is the best way how you can adjust any indicator to your trading style
Sami2017
Sami2017  

hi everyone, 

is there an indicator or maybe a predictor that will identify the possible size of the upcoming candle? 

mades
mades  
Sami1990:

hi everyone, 

is there an indicator or maybe a predictor that will identify the possible size of the upcoming candle? 

Lol

Maybe you should try your local witch.

Muhammad Naim
Muhammad Naim  
Sami1990:

hi everyone, 

No. Indicator uses past data. It will never able to predict future. 

Go to babypips school and learn first before trying to trade...
mntiwana
mntiwana  
redwed:
No. Indicator uses past data. It will never able to predict future. 

Go to babypips school and learn first before trying to trade...
I think,every indicator evaluating current data with previous data,comparing and then be able to form some thing (no matter how long/short past history/bars or digits counted) ,with out taking previous data how some thing can be analyzed with single current data (value) ..... but moderators can better guide us.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Every indicator is using past data too (unless it is a total scam like some are and then it is using only future data ...).

But there is no extrapolation (that would be "predicting" part) that is not going to change - since there are no 100% sure ways of extrapolating. Using any of the extrapolating methods (if they have bands, use the bands for volatility "prediction") or use extrapolation of high and extrapolation of low to see the "predicted" high/low bar