Elite indicators :) - page 1414

shreck:

Dear Mntiwana

Please share the template for #14106 page 941 

Template .... but check and test it on different market price locations i don't think it is giving good signals every where.

Dear mates

Any one having Chart manager indicator as image attached (Found from XARD forum)

mntiwana:

I Hope moderators will be explain better way the difference in between nonlag and zero lag.

any way if there is no different then you can use zero lag MA along with a lot more from "averages - mtf - alerts  8.7"

attached here.

Will look into it.  

Thanks a lot. 

mntiwana:

I Hope moderators will be explain better way the difference in between nonlag and zero lag.

any way if there is no different then you can use zero lag MA along with a lot more from "averages - mtf - alerts  8.7"

attached here.

They are different in the way how they are calculated

NonLag ma is a kind of "weighted" average, while zero lag (the real zero lag) is a combination of ema with price and deferred price usage

mladen:

They are different in the way how they are calculated

NonLag ma is a kind of "weighted" average, while zero lag (the real zero lag) is a combination of ema with price and deferred price usage

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for explanation,so all twice are non lagging and nrp in working/resulting wise ? .... a general user like me cant understand the accuracy by calculation method but by your words only :)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for explanation,so all twice are non lagging and nrp in working/resulting wise ? .... a general user like me cant understand the accuracy by calculation method but by your words only :)

regards

They are simply using different math for calculation

As of nrp : unless I explicitly state that an indicator is recalculating (like fitting calculations, extrapolations, ...) , no, no indicator I post is repainting

Hi Mladen,

please is there anywhere I can find more on this indicator?

Sync filters - low pass_apz bands_mtf nmc - 2.04

does it repaint? and how to use it

thanks 

isaba2:

Hi Mladen,

please is there anywhere I can find more on this indicator?

Sync filters - low pass_apz bands_mtf nmc - 2.04

does it repaint? and how to use it

thanks 

Check here :

All is explained there

hi everyone, is there a way where we can convert .ex4 to .mql so that we can can create an EA from indicator?

Sami1990:
hi everyone, is there a way where we can convert .ex4 to .mql so that we can can create an EA from indicator?
only if .ex4 decompiled...
Reason: