How do I create an alert when the colour of BW MFI changes

Hi , does anyone know how to create a display alert or sound alert when the colour of the BW MFI changes to green for example in the current time frame?thanks

I get the impression that you don't have programming knowledge as your question does not contain any code sample.

If it is indeed the case, it will probably be best that you visit the "Freelance" section and hire someone to code it for you!

Alternatively, if you post your own attempt at coding it, we can then help you. Here are some links to guide your efforts:

hi, thanks. I don't have much  programming knowledge.I have pasted the below I found but not sure where this can be pasted in the source code itself
init()
{

}

start()
{

double ExtMFI = iCustom(NULL, 0, "MFI BW", 0, 0)           // Black
double ExtMFIUpVUp = iCustom(NULL, 0, "MFI BW", 1, 0)      // Lime
double ExtMFIDownVDown = iCustom(NULL, 0, "MFI BW", 2, 0)  // Saddlebrown
double ExtMFIUpVDown = iCustom(NULL, 0, "MFI BW", 3, 0)    // Blue
double ExtMFIDownVUp = iCustom(NULL, 0, "MFI BW", 4, 0)    // Pink

if(ExtMFIUpVUp>ExtMFIDownVDown) PlaySound("yankee doodle.wav");

if(ExtMFIUpVDown<ExtMFIDownVUp) PlaySound("whistle dixie.wav");

}

deinit()
{

}

opsy:
hi, thanks. I don't have much  programming knowledge.I have pasted the below I found but not sure where this can be pasted in the source code itself

I would suggest that you start with the original Source code for Market Facilitation Index (BW MFI) and add the alert code to that instead of making an extra indicator.

PS! Also, besides compiling. actually test your code by attaching it to a Chart and verifying what happens.

Reason: