Elite indicators :) - page 1418

mladen:
"absolutely no lag wma" is an indicator created as an example how easy it is to make an "no lag at all" indicator that repaints like hell. No EA can work normally with that indicator (since EAs depend on repeatable signals, and that indicator is going to give "signals" that are anything but repeatable)
So indicator redraws very much? Heh((( What kind of HA with smooth you recommend? Maybe a few different...

sameermehta74:
Could anyone please guide me to Chaos indicator referred in that post please.
Guys, what kind of StepMa on this chart? A little help please!)))

mladen:

Here is the MT4 version of dmi stochastic extreme

PS: the addition of 4 averages types is a deviation from what I have found as a description. They use what SMMA is (or what Some call as Wilders' EMA - since SMMA and Wilders' EMA are exactly the same regarding values). Using other type of average changes the DIM (it is not the original DMI any more then), but adds some possibilities that are not insignificant

Thanks for prompt help!

mladen:

PS: the addition of 4 averages types is a deviation from what I have found as a description. They use what SMMA is (or what Some call as Wilders' EMA - since SMMA and Wilders' EMA are exactly the same regarding values). Using other type of average changes the DIM (it is not the original DMI any more then), but adds some possibilities that are not insignificant

Can someone make mtf with alerts please?

redwed:
That IS fast! Would mt4 version will be available soon? My broker doesn't support mt5 yet...

sebastianK:
Can someone make mtf with alerts please?

Here is a multi time frame version with alerts

mladen:

Here is a multi time frame version with alerts

Thanks for this. To accompany this, can you made dmi oscillators, along with colored bars?

redwed:
Thanks for this. To accompany this, can you made dmi oscillators, along with colored bars?

I am afraid I do not understand. It is an oscillator already

Would you mind explaining a bit more?

mladen:

I am afraid I do not understand. It is an oscillator already

Would you mind explaining a bit more?

I get this pdf from google. Dmi stochastic is dmi MADE to be stochastic form. While dmi oscillator is just the same as we have in typical adx. This pdf will explains it clearly.
Files:

redwed:
I get this pdf from google. Dmi stochastic is dmi MADE to be stochastic form. While dmi oscillator is just the same as we have in typical adx. This pdf will explains it clearly.

I can not put it in the same window (different range of values)

Will make a separate version that will be just the oscillator

Reason: