Elite indicators :) - page 138

san4x
san4x  

Damn, you just don't stop to amaze me every time.

Thanks alot!

I've put them both on same chart using exact same settings.

Difference is clearly visible. Amazing. And surprised difference is that big.

Files:
snag-0030.png 25 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

San,

Unfortunately that is (the ADX) an old story. Linuxser even contacted people from metatrader and what they gave him as a response was an indicator that again was not the same as the original Wilder's DMI. Hence the differences : built in ADX is not actually an ADX but a "metatrader ADX"

homestudy,

The High/low channel with mttf and alerts.
regards

mladen

Hercs
Hercs  
Snowski:
ValeoFX,

Nice setup...working with something similar here with good success. I have not tried the non-lag version, will give that a go...but the 'regular' BBMACD is performing well for me, esp. in combination with STC.

Can you share the indicator showing in your main chart (purple hi-lo lines with support1 and support2, or are those separate indies)...?

Cheers,

San.

===========================================

San, with pleasure. I received it from Xard who asked me to test it and I am sure he would not mind me sharing it with you.

Attached.

hbear
hbear  

Differental

mrtools:
Here's the alert!

Thanks mrtools

Could you also add signals, including historical?

This makes it easier to backtest.

Cheers,

Heiko

san4x
san4x  

Thanks ValeoFX, most appreciated.

homestudy
homestudy  

Thank You!!!

mladen:
San,

Unfortunately that is (the ADX) an old story. Linuxser even contacted people from metatrader and what they gave him as an response was an indicator that again was not the same as the original Wilder's DMI. Hence the differences : built in ADX is not actually an ADX but a "metatrader ADX"

homestudy,

The High/low channel with mttf and alerts.

regards mladen

Thank you Mladen. This is great!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
homestudy:
Thank you Mladen. This is great!

I'm with you Homestudy looking at this chart have D1 lines and H1 arrows of Hi Lo first saw this thought i was halucinating but the daily lines are clearly pointing down, will be interesting to see what happens the rest of the week plus next week!!!

Files:
j_hi_lo.gif 52 kb
Hercs
Hercs  

Mladen...

Hi Mladen,

I wonder if I can ask you to look at these 2 indicators to see if you can "smarten them up" since when they were first created, please?

The first one I have had for a long time, but since your touch on the SchaffTL_mtf, I am asking for you to look at this indicator with the view of stabilising it in MTF-format plse. You ahve already done some work on it, but I don't know what. It is called : RSI_DynamicZone_RSI

The second is the RSIOMA_v4 Arrows by Kalenzo. This one throws the entry- arrow 3 candles backwards.

I would appreciate your touch to these two at your convenience.

Best regards,

mike78
mike78  

Mutli

Hi Mladen,

can you please make an MTF of this indy and also add oil futures to it? And clean-up as it doesnt refresh sometimes, since you are the best at it.

cheers,

mike

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Mike,

Here is one. It is not the cleaned up but a different one (it does the Williams percent range, but at a completely different way) Also, in this one you can add any symbol (it is not fixed to certain symbols, but you are entering the symbols you would like to see, so you can easily add oil or anything supported by your broker) Multi time frames added too (interpolated and non interpolated : as on the example picture)
PS: this one uses custom way of finding additions to symbol names (the ".", "..", "m", and all the additions invented by brokers). In order to make it work properly, "Allow DLL imports" must be checked (allowed) in this indicator properties

PPS: I found an error in the code first posted. The error is in this lines :

if (totalSymbols>4) { y = iBarShift(sPairs[4],timeFrame,Time); buffer5 = iWPR(sPairs[4],timeFrame,WPRPeriod,y); }

if (totalSymbols>5) { y = iBarShift(sPairs[5],timeFrame,Time); buffer6 = iWPR(sPairs[4],timeFrame,WPRPeriod,y); }[/php]And they should be like this

[php] if (totalSymbols>4) { y = iBarShift(sPairs[4],timeFrame,Time); buffer5 = iWPR(sPairs[4],timeFrame,WPRPeriod,y); }

if (totalSymbols>5) { y = iBarShift(sPairs[5],timeFrame,Time); buffer6 = iWPR(sPairs[5],timeFrame,WPRPeriod,y); }

The error causes an omission (rather duplicating the 5th symbol) of one symbol. Sorry people, but, if you downloaded the version with that error please re-download the corrected indicator.

regards

mladen