Elite indicators :) - page 141

heikobear,

Sorry, I have to revoke what I said about stochastic : it has an error that causes it to repaint. Here is the one that should work correctly

Mladen,

Can you re-code shaff cycle nrp indicator with jurik indicators?Thanks

Mladen's eClock

Hi Mladen,

Would you mind adding an option to display the eClock (EA) in the sub-windows please?

Thanking you in advance.

My Post #1380 Page 13

Mladen,

When you have a moment, please would you consider my Post # 1380 on P.13?

Thanking you in advance.

Thank you very much Mladen ,

Your Schaff Cycle NRP indicator is almost the grail indicator.And it gets even better with the large parameters(for example 8-50-300 see the profit factor ) the only bad thing is , it is too sensitive.So I thought Jurik being an adaptive non lag indicator it would be possible to improve your indicator with Jurik.Of course sometimes practical result may be different than the original idea.

Files:
schaff1.png  26 kb
schaff.png  27 kb

Very nice Biddick....great idea.

Love the STC as well (just the 'regular' nrp one). It is one of my favorites.

Will have to play with different settings on the Yurik version, thanks for your ideas Biddick.

And of course great work mladen!

Cheers, San.

biddick,

This one is made to use Jurik MACD. By default it does not use the Jurik filter, but if you turn the UseJurikFilter parameter to true it will use JurikFilter_V2 (in which case you must have it in the indicators folder in order to make this indicator work) If you use the default parameters it does not need any additional indicator in order to work

Differences between the built in one and the external (when they exist) are marginal (there is a part in comments that is explaining what to do if you want to get exactly the same value) but you will see that the difference is small in the case when MACD is calculated (see the comparison with and without jurik filter use - filter mode set to 3)
As of stochastic : will check it if it will give expected results (stochastic used in Schaff is not what we know as Stochastic but a kind of "raw stochastic" - I am not sure what would the result be.)

regards

mladen

biddick:
Mladen, Can you re-code shaff cycle nrp indicator with jurik indicators?Thanks

HMA with shift function

Hello Mladen,

at post #801 you show us the HMA indicator. For me it`s a good indicator, especial with the mtf function. In some situation he could come a little bit earlier. It`s possible to fit out this indicator with an shift function, to move the MA a little backwards?

Patona

Patona

Here you go On the picture 1 hour hmas on a 15 minute chart with -1,0 and +1 bar shifts
regards

mladen

patona:
Hello Mladen,

at post #801 you show us the HMA indicator. For me it`s a good indicator, especial with the mtf function. In some situation he could come a little bit earlier. It`s possible to fit out this indicator with an shift function, to move the MA a little backwards?

Patona
Files:

Quick Info request

Hello Mladen,

I know you are swamped with requests and I don't want take much of you precious time; but if possible could you share any thoughts about my post from 4-22-2010 - post #1344 about the fractal indy.

Many thanks in advance

Louis

Reason: