Elite indicators :) - page 131

Thanks you Mladen, works like charm.

altoronto:
Weird, take a look at my screenshot.

altoronto,

I know mladen gave you another period seperator, but just FYI from your screenshot I see you were entering the 240 in the interval field instead of the (tf) time frame field at the top so that was the problem.

Regards,

zipfrog

mladen:
Mike,

Anyway : here it is (along with a comparison of the original Schaff and the "non-original at the bottom of the chart). This one is made after the original

regards

mladen

=============================

Mladen,

With the information at hand, could you please change this indicator (#Post 1103) to show the "Arrows" when the SchaffTC breaks the 25 / 75-levels in stead of changing colours? Also, would it be possible for you to put the "Arrow" in the middle of the candle?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Much appreciated.

Hi Mladen,

Can you please use the same logic of this indicator and apply it on weekly basis? The current indicator works only on M1 and M5, the weekly indicator should work on H1 and H4. Thank you very much in advance.

Files:

Complex Indicator

Hello to all.

Specialy to mladen

Can sombody tell me where I can reach this indicator whit alerts.

Or can sombody help me and put alert on it?

Thanks.

Files:

PipeTrader,

Here is one that can be used as a pattern for making alerts in indicators. The whole idea is rather simple :
indicator should check for alerts only when all the calculation is done (no need to add alert conditions checking in the "main" calculating loop, since we are looking for just one alert). So one should always insert the alerting code just before the last return and after any loop(s) in the start() procedure it is always good to save the state of the "trend" for one reason : cases when some value is equal to some border value. To explain it a bit. In the code of the indicator you attached there is a code like this :
if(val >= 0)

pair = val;

if(val < 0)

pair2 = val;

What it means is that when some value is greater than or equal to 0 it will mark something as a "trend up". The problem is that it "prefers" the up to "down" (when the value is 0 it assumes it is "up", while, in effect, it can simply be a continuation of "down") In my opinion, it is always better to leave the "border" values as a continuation of previous trends and not a change of it. The "trend" buffer added in this one serves for that purpose : to "inherit" the previous state for border value(s)

procedure that does the alerting (the doAlert) is universal : all one needs to change is the name of the indicator that is alerting (no additional job needed)

Now, after all this "preaching", here you go Hope you don't mind the size of the message

regards

mladen

PipeTrader:
Hello to all.

Specialy to mladen

Can sombody tell me where I can reach this indicator whit alerts.

Or can sombody help me and put alert on it?

Thanks.

hi mLaden,

I'm using the TZPivots indicator which is quite good. The only problem I have with it is that the labels (S1,S2,S3 etc.) are set at start of day, so in later sessions they aren't visible on the chart. Is there a simple way to fix the code so they are justified on the right side of the chart? Sorry to trouble you with this.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Fudo

Files:
tz_pivot.mq4  23 kb

Well this one was not that easy as it seemed at the beginning

The way metatrader draws fibos simply prevents to align it 100% precise to exact times (regardless of what you sett in ending time, it will depend on the slope of the main fibo line where it ends up)

Applied one solution for weekly here, but as I said , it can not be aligned 100% exactly, so this one is the closest to that I could get
regards

mladen

profitrader21:
Hi Mladen, Can you please use the same logic of this indicator and apply it on weekly basis? The current indicator works only on M1 and M5, the weekly indicator should work on H1 and H4. Thank you very much in advance.
Files:

Complex pairs

Hi everyone,

i just make a small variation for have all periods settable for this indy...hope could be helpfull for someone

Best regards

Doc

Many Many THANKS

to mladen and dr.house !!

I appreciate.

Reason: