Elite indicators :) - page 139

mike78
mike78  

ta

many thanks, you are THE man .. looks very good... one more request, is it possible to have an on chart simple wpr?

cheer

mike

mike78
mike78  

on chart

hi mladen,

if you can make an on-chart of this, that would be excellent

cheers

mike

Files:
mtf_wpr.mq4 4 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Mike,

Actually this one reminded me of a "good old times" : it was a couple of years ago that fxbs had what he called a "crazy idea" of having stochastic on chart. And I made it then, but I really think that we should mention again that it was fxbs's idea.

Also, I am not posting here a "on chart WPR", but a modernized "on chart Stochastic". The reasons are the following :
if you take stochastic and set the slowingand dperiod parameters to 1 and you use low/high (price field 0 in this indicator) you are going to get WPR+100 value (see the picture for comparison of the 2, along with the corresponding on chart stochastic :
Stochastic gives you a bit more options (smoothing, signal ...) so I think it is better to have those additional possibilities too.
____________________________ What is added : interpolated mtf (see the picture of 1 hour interpolated 14,3,3 stochastic on a 15 minute chart, as an example ) and some code changes and simplifications in order to make it faster (so this one is definitively not the same as the one that can be found on the public section)
regards

mladen

mike78
mike78  

ta

cheers mate...

just wish i could have more wpr options... have a nice weekend

regards

mike

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

OK,

Here is the on chart WPR too (for a nicer weekend)

regards

mladen

mike78:
cheers mate...

just wish i could have more wpr options... have a nice weekend

regards

mike
Alex
Alex  

Hi Mladen,

Can you please transform this excellent indicator on a weekly basis? The time shift does not matter obviously on the weekly. Thank you very much.

pipmagnet
pipmagnet  

Repost of prior request

Hello Mladen

This is a repost of a prior request - I'm not sure if I posted the original correctly. I saw no response so I assumed my post never went through. Double checked everything and I think I did it correctly this time.

Be well and thanks in advance.

Louis

###########################################################

Hello again Mladen,

A couple of weeks ago I asked for a fractal indy that would take the fractal of a higher time frame and show its position on a lower time frame chart.

The link you sent me to had an indicator that did that but I now realize that was not what I was looking for.

Let me better explain. I need a multi time frame fractal based indy that will paint an arrow on a lower time frame chart based on the actual candle that confirms a complete fractal signal.

Standard fractal paints (forms) at the OPEN of the THIRD candle in the swing. I want an indy to paint a permanent arrow at the exact open of that third candle from the higher TF chart on a lower TF chart.

In the attached pic the indy would show (with an arrow) the open of the 1 hr- # 3 candle on a1 - 5 - 15 - or 30 min chart.

I think you get the idea.

As always - Many thanks in advance

Louis

Files:
san4x
san4x  

Love the OnChart indies, mladen, big thanks.

wojek
wojek  

Hi,

could anybody please identify the indicator(s) in the posts Nos. 39, 42, 45 from the thread <>:

forex-tsd.com/indicators-metatrader-4/15125-im-rich-holy-grail-4.html

forex-tsd.com/indicators-metatrader-4/15125-im-rich-holy-grail-5.html

thx a lot in advance!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

One of these ?

regards

mladen

wojtek.paul:
Hi,

could anybody please identify the indicator(s) in the posts Nos. 39, 42, 45 from the thread <>:

forex-tsd.com/indicators-metatrader-4/15125-im-rich-holy-grail-4.html

forex-tsd.com/indicators-metatrader-4/15125-im-rich-holy-grail-5.html

thx a lot in advance!