Elite indicators :) - page 140

profitrader,

I think this should be it
regards

mladen

profitrader21:
Hi Mladen, Can you please transform this excellent indicator on a weekly basis? The time shift does not matter obviously on the weekly. Thank you very much.

Hi Mladen,

Thanks a lot for your work. This is exactly what I was looking for. Can you please add more history to this indicator, currently it shows only 20 days, it should go around 150? You are a real treasure to this forum.

Files:
gannlevels.mq4  14 kb

mladen:
One of these ?
regards mladen

Yes, Sir!!! Thanks a lot, that's great!!

Hello Mladen,

at post #1267 I asked for the quality of SSRC indicator. You wrote, you will come back with results. Have you find time, to take a look inside. I attached the SSRC indicator from Spareman and Bookkeeper.

I have another question too:

At post #39 from "My holy grail", you show two indicators. Can you tell me what kind of indicators you use and maybe where I can find it?

Thanks for all your effort and work in this forum!

Patona

Files:
ssrc_sr.mq4  7 kb

At post #39 from "My holy grail", you show two indicators. Can you tell me what kind of indicators you use and maybe where I can find it?

Look 1 page back!!

Hello Mrtools,

thank`s for the information. Long time ago

Patona

patona:
Hello Mrtools,

thank`s for the information. Long time ago

Patona

Not sure what you mean but looking at my post may have made it confusing check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

post 1392

Improving MTF indicators

Hi Mladen

I have two great MTF indicators RSI EMA and Double Stochastic. Like so many indicators, they slow down Metatrader. I use them also in an EA and it is getting even worse.

Could you make these indicators more efficient?

Many thanks in advance,

Heiko

heikobear,

The stochastic does not have any essential problem

Changed RSI EMA a bit so it runs faster now

regards

mladen

Files:

mladen:
heikobear,

The stochastic does not have any essential problem

Changed RSI EMA a bit so it runs faster now