Elite indicators :) - page 142

Hello mladen,

thank`s for the HMA shifted. I hope, I come back with good results.

Patona

ValeFX,

Here you go Added one option : windowForFixedPosition. It works in conjunction with a ShowOnFixedPostition parameter. If the ShowOnFixedPostition is set to false, it will ignore the window settings. If it is set to true, then the window setting along with the rest of "fixed position" parameters will take over (like the case on picture - it is a separate window on the picture)
regards

mladen

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Would you mind adding an option to display the eClock (EA) in the sub-windows please?

Thanking you in advance.
Files:

mladen:
ValeFX,

Here you go

Added one option : windowForFixedPosition. It works in conjunction with a ShowOnFixedPostition parameter. If the ShowOnFixedPostition is set to false, it will ignore the window settings. If it is set to true, then the window setting along with the rest of "fixed position" parameters will take over (like the case on picture - it is a separate window on the picture)
regards mladen

======================

Much appreciated Mladen.

Enjoy the weekend.

Affine Transformation: A rescaling procedure used in fractal geometry and performed on a two-variable system. For example, in a system utilizing an x-axis and y-axis representing time and price, the x-axis could be rescaled by one ratio and/or procedure while the y-axis is rescaled by a different ratio and/or procedure.

İnteresting concept for rescaling.I have found a mql code in Russian Affine Transform - MQL4 Code Base but the indicator doesnt look like what the author is showing in the picture(0 - + levels),Mladen is it possible to have a look in to interesting subject when you have time?Thanks a lot, have a nice weekend

Files:

biddick,

It is an interesting idea

In order to work one must draw a trend line on the chart and then it draws the prices relative to that trend line (providing that the trend line with a required name (A_Line by default in parameters) exist ) Here are 2 examples where the only thing that was changed is the angle of the trend line :

To get the second picture, you must use the R2 version and set the price to 7 (then it draws the high-low prices, also in relation to trend line) and then you get something like this :
So, it entirely depends on the trend line you set up and you control. There is no automatic trend line drawing - one must draw it manually. Once you change the angle of the trend line on next tick it will redraw the whole indicator, but on days like today (no ticks day ) we need to switch time frame in order to force redraw.
Files:
afine_-_1.gif  15 kb
afine_-_2.gif  16 kb
afine_-_3.gif  17 kb

Dear friends,

Is anyone here familiar with the "Notch Cycle" indicator?

Notch has developed this and uses it with great success (there's a large thread on his use of the indie on FF).

Here's what I have on this indicator so far:

- He's claiming anyone can build it themselves, he's given all the clues on FF.

- Indicator allegedly uses the Adaptive TurboProp2 indicator, Principal Component Analysis and wavelets.

- He's been very successful using this indie.

Screenshot attached.

Hi mladen,

If indeed he got banned, let's not waste too much effort on it. I read part of that thread, and my interest peaked when I noticed his statements and indicator.

Just wondering if there was any validity in his statements about constructing and using an indicator based on the algorithm 'Principal Component Analysis'.

I've been reading about it, but know too little about it to make a sound judgement.

Cheers and thanks for the reply.

San.

San,

Knowing that twee is as reluctant at banning people from a forum as ND (I would ban some people 10 times faster then they do ) and seeing notch being banned ... Will look into it, but at first sight it looks like codeBreaker aka TudorGirl revamped

San,

Try this one out. I have no idea if that is what was "cooking" but it looks similar. As you can see from the code it is actually a MACD of centered TMA (centered triangular moving average) and as such it will recalculate.

Once again I repeat, it is just a guess of what was presented there as a "notch cycles" indicator, so ... Play with fast and slow lengths, who knows

regards

mladen

Files:

San,

First of all, you called the indicator correctly and it retrieves the value of the first closed bar (the last number in the call (1) means that you are asking for the first closed bar) If you want the current bar, then use 0 instead (maybe the difference comes from that) So if you are after the values of the indicator itself, then you are doing the correct thing.

So much about the good news. The bad news is that it is a "solar wind" variation. So, my advice is to forget about it

regards

mladen

Reason: