Indicators with alerts/signal - page 812

ameets1972:
mrtools / mladen i am looking out for wpr with %k or ma where can i get this indi with %k ?

What is "%k" on a wpr indicator?

mladen i had seen a indi with william %R along with that there is a SMA included in Chartnexsus software, in a single indi. wanted to know if there is one in MT4.... it is not %k? I will try if i can provide a screen shot of the same

ameets1972:
mladen i had seen a indi with william %R along with that there is a SMA included in Chartnexsus software, in a single indi. wanted to know if there is one in MT4.... it is not %k? I will try if i can provide a screen shot of the same

You can use Stochastic (stochastic - 100 = wpr)

I think that it is what you are looking for

attached a screen shot

Files:

mladen another screen shot of M4 downloaded from another forum

Files:

mladen yes your advise is perfect.... it is same like stochastic.... only wanted to know if there is such type of indi ?

ameets1972:
mladen yes your advise is perfect.... it is same like stochastic.... only wanted to know if there is such type of indi ?

ameets1972

As far as I know there is no such one since it would be duplicating the stochastic indicator

ameets1972:

ameets1972

See this example :

Upper is stochastic (high/low,14,1,1) and lower is Wpr 14. As you can see they are exactly the same.

If you now take the stochastic (any stochastic with alerts from this thread) and set the DPeriod to any value you wish and set the ma method to sma, you are going to get what you wanted to get from wpr (signals at exactly the same places as it would be using wpr). Plus, you have the possibility to smooth the stochastic using the slowing parameter

Files:
sto_to_wpr.gif  82 kb

Hi Mladen,

could you add the alert for this indicator when the red line breaks out of the channel and the bar closes?

ml-trend_direction_amp_force_index_nmc.mq4

mladen its a very good explanation thanks a lot... yes you are perfectly right