Elite indicators :) - page 1286

mladen:

CCI averages pre-filtered (with the latest set of averages) - metatrader 4 version too

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for this new cci averages pre-filtered ver with latest averages and prices,really great.

in given picture upper sw (blue-orange) is this one and lower sw (green-orange) is "CCI pre-filtered averages fl arrows nmc 1.01" can you be more kind as always make it user friendly along with latest prices to FL ver.i think we will have this in mq4 file format.

regards

Hello all,

Need to get this indicator tweaked. By default it displays the moving average as a dotted line. When i change the settings to show a solid line it often takes two or three attempts before the change "takes" - also when I change time frames the indicator defaults back to the dotted line. tried it on several brokers - same results - any assistance is welcome- thanks in advance.

pipmagnet:

Hello all,

Need to get this indicator tweaked. By default it displays the moving average as a dotted line. When i change the settings to show a solid line it often takes two or three attempts before the change "takes" - also when I change time frames the indicator defaults back to the dotted line. tried it on several brokers - same results - any assistance is welcome- thanks in advance.

Use the averages indicator instead. That indicator can repaint

mladen:

CCI averages pre-filtered (with the latest set of averages) - metatrader 4 version too

Noticed that double and adaptive are missing from averages options. This version has that too

PS: changed the version number in order to avoid some confusion. Newest set of averages is used in this one, and that is why it shall continue to be the only one

mladen:
pipmagnet:
Use the averages indicator instead. That indicator can repaint

Thanks for your quick reply mladen. Could you post the most recent version of the averages indicator you are speaking of.

I tried to a search for "averages indicator" but the results bring back over 250 pages of stuff that is often not related to the search terms.

What is the best way to use the search function in this forum - it has always been less than helpful.

Thanks in advance again.

pipmagnet:

Thanks for your quick reply mladen. Could you post the most recent version of the averages indicator you are speaking of.

I tried to a search for "averages indicator" but the results bring back over 250 pages of stuff that is often not related to the search terms.

What is the best way to use the search function in this forum - it has always been less than helpful.

Thanks in advance again.

This is the most recent

mladen:

This is the most recent

Thank you my friend

mladen:

Noticed that double and adaptive are missing from averages options. This version has that too

PS: changed the version number in order to avoid some confusion. Newest set of averages is used in this one, and that is why it shall continue to be the only one

Nice. Thanks :)

An interesting EA (not for me), but can make some of you ponder :

http://www.ea-boss.com/

Cheers
GK

PS : I am from India and in no way connected with this and neither do I trade in Forex.   

Gentlemen,

Could someone help me.

I found a super XO indicator, which helps to see all TFs in one shot as against attaching separate indicators and changing the TFs.
But when I attach it, I see all the trend in the XO for all TFs are showing RED.

Found the indicator @ :

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/trading-systems/1823-the-xo-method/page18

Indicator attached.

Cheers
GK 

Files:
Reason: