Elite indicators :) - page 1293

mntiwana:

sunmental

Beware of its recalculating behavior.

regards

i used goertzel for measuring cycles not buy / sell signal ,actually  in that picture i was trying to see if "chaos" indicator reversal signals is reliable or not . anywho , indicators  are supposed to add "information" , it's us that transform "information" to action .

KumoBreake:
i used goertzel for measuring cycles not buy / sell signal ,actually  in that picture i was trying to see if "chaos" indicator reversal signals is reliable or not . anywho , indicators  are supposed to add "information" , it's us that transform "information" to action .

Usually i try not to arguing that unproductive or just for win the talk ...... but where i feel it might be useful for me and or for others,i do it just for to learn as i am not aware of so many things.

forex trading is already A mixture of guesses and expectations and mostly but whole indicators and tools measures and calculates on previous data except few forecasting ones.nobody knows what will be happens in next moment,so it is better to reduce numbers of cycling/forecasting/repainting/recalculating type tools and increase numbers of exact measuring tools in need to stay maximum possible close to real price movement ...... it is just my opinion,can be wrong and every next can differ.

and equal cycles are more unreal,every body knows price always move with different cycle sizes/styles.

mntiwana:

Usually i try not to arguing that unproductive or just for win the talk ...... but where i feel it might be useful for me and or for others,i do it just for to learn as i am not aware of so many things.

forex trading is already A mixture of guesses and expectations and mostly but whole indicators and tools measures and calculates on previous data except few forecasting ones.nobody knows what will be happens in next moment,so it is better to reduce numbers of cycling/forecasting/repainting/recalculating type tools and increase numbers of exact measuring tools in need to stay maximum possible close to real price movement ...... it is just my opinion,can be wrong and every next can differ.

and equal cycles are more unreal,every body knows price always move with different cycle sizes/styles.

thank u for sharing ,one way or another we all are trying to help each other , there's no "winning" .

mntiwana:

I agree, why should I use an indicator, if it only looks good on past charts, a babys paiting is more interesting. I rally appreciate, that the coders here always say, if their indicator may repaint.

One good old indicator to show, if the next candles really go in your direction, even on 1 min, is the famous Goldminer or the same was later called SilverTrend. Which other indicators base on this, are similar and show more than a histogram?  Is there maybe a dynamic double zone adaptive possible?

Important code and unchanged file attached:

extern int       SSP=7;
extern double    Kmax=50.6; //24 21.6 21.6 
extern int       CountBars=3000;
 int i, counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
  double SsMax, SsMin, smin, smax; 

if(Bars<=SSP+1) return(0);

if(counted_bars<SSP+1)
   {
      for(i=1;i<=SSP;i++) ExtMapBuffer1[CountBars-i]=0.0;
      for(i=1;i<=SSP;i++) ExtMapBuffer2[CountBars-i]=0.0;
   }

for(i=CountBars-SSP;i>=0;i--) { 

SsMax = High[Highest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,SSP,i-SSP+1)]; 
  SsMin = Low[Lowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,SSP,i-SSP+1)]; 

smax = SsMax-(SsMax-SsMin)*Kmax/100;

ExtMapBuffer1[i-SSP+6]=smax; 
   ExtMapBuffer2[i-SSP-1]=smax; 
Files:
Goldminer.mq4  3 kb

friend4you:

I agree, why should I use an indicator, if it only looks good on past charts, a babys paiting is more interesting. I rally appreciate, that the coders here always say, if their indicator may repaint.

One good old indicator to show, if the next candles really go in your direction, even on 1 min, is the famous Goldminer or the same was later called SilverTrend. Which other indicators base on this, are similar and show more than a histogram?  Is there maybe a dynamic double zone adaptive possible?

Important code and unchanged file attached:

Or, even more known as super signals :)

You mean, it's repainting?

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/20058-indicators-such-as-super-signals#comment_827137

Team,

Do we have a MTF indicator of the attached one ?

Cheers
GK 

friend4you:

You mean, it's repainting?

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/20058-indicators-such-as-super-signals#comment_827137

Yes, all super signal indicators do

GK1965:

Team,

Do we have a MTF indicator of the attached one ?

Cheers
GK 

Guys, any help here ?

mladen:

Also this version : frama ribbon with alerts and multi time frame

Hi Mladen, could you please add arrows to the alerts option list for this FRAMA Ribbon indicator? Thanks
Reason: