Elite indicators :) - page 1292

mntiwana
mntiwana  
traderduke:

traders

Is anyone else getting a lot of" MT4 has stopped working" and you have to close the platform with build 988?

Even not with me too.
mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

Also this version : frama ribbon with alerts and multi time frame

Dearest MLADEN

Much thanks for newest improved FRAMA ribbon with extra features,may i know "frama" came from fractal adaptive moving average ?

I compare ribbon ver with its original dual colored line+default values with "FractalAMA_MBK" (yellow magenta lines) and found your ribbon ver more compromising than that....... also applied your "FractalAMA_MBK - macd like 2" too.

All 2 versions attached with.(for whom interested)

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Much thanks for newest improved FRAMA ribbon with extra features,may i know "frama" came from fractal adaptive moving average ?

I compare ribbon ver with its original dual colored line+default values with "FractalAMA_MBK" (yellow magenta lines) and found your ribbon ver more compromising than that....... also applied your "FractalAMA_MBK - macd like 2" too.

All 2 versions attached with.(for whom interested)

regards

The difference is in the way how dimension estimate is calculated, but I would rather keep the way how I did it (it is more flexible this way, and is not discriminating some calculating periods)
mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:
The difference is in the way how dimension estimate is calculated, but I would rather keep the way how I did it (it is more flexible this way, and is not discriminating some calculating periods)

Dearest MLADEN

Yes of course i believes your code is more reliable and flexible comparatively,just i asked the name FRAME,if it came from fractal adaptive MA.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Yes of course i believes your code is more reliable and flexible comparatively,just i asked the name FRAME,if it came from fractal adaptive MA.

regards

Yes that is fractal adaptive moving average

Here is a document with details

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for dual wpr with ds and latest averges.

i have a question regarding level crossing,in property all two wpr level crossing up is written,is it ok,picture attached.

regards

Corrected that typo. Also alerts (6 types of alerts) added

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

Corrected that typo. Also alerts (6 types of alerts) added

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for correcting typo with adding alerts bundle.

regards

sunmetal
sunmetal  
KumoBreake:

this is really good . thanks  (i set the wpr periods based on goertzel )

hi,can you upload goertzel browser 5.61 indi please? thank you
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sunmetal:
hi,can you upload goertzel browser indi please? thank you

You can find them here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183790 9with links to almost all available version and some newer version too)

sunmetal
sunmetal  
mladen:

You can find them here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183790 9with links to almost all available version and some newer version too)

ok,found them,thank you