Elite indicators :) - page 1407

Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:
:) still a work in progress : I want to be 100% sure in all - since it will be used both in mt4 and mt5 before doing anything "radical" :)

Mladen does this indy repaint mate?
Any idea what the indicator is based on?

PS: Also curious what the "Trend Power" percentage calculation is based on? Stochastics?

Files:
S.mq4 9 kb
toddanderson
toddanderson  
redwed:

Here is my chart. You can see that i use only 1 indicator. That is Swing Line indicator. No input needed. The line is m15 and the colored bars is for m5 (current) chart.

The strategy seems so easy, make it harder to digest. Wait for m15 lining up with m5 (or vice versa). Set your lot size using reasonable % of your account from latest swing high/low.

This way, you can catch fast moves without whipsawed too much. Compounding do wonders to your account too!  

Can you please post the indicators you are using

thank you 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dimi.A:

Mladen does this indy repaint mate?
Any idea what the indicator is based on?

PS: Also curious what the "Trend Power" percentage calculation is based on? Stochastics?

That is more or less, sma channel with 1.8% bands filter. It should not repaint, but for more checking I would need an original (non-decompiled) source
Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:
That is more or less, sma channel with 1.8% bands filter. It should not repaint, but for more checking I would need an original (non-decompiled) source
Thanks you sir.
manfloy
manfloy  
hi MR Mladen ca you please add alarm to this indicator& arrow also ability to change the color thanks thanks a ton. ! 
Files:
Pina.mq4 8 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
manfloy:
hi MR Mladen ca you please add alarm to this indicator& arrow also ability to change the color thanks thanks a ton. ! 

Check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page435

PS: please do not post same requests on different threads at the same time : no purpose or use of doing that

manfloy
manfloy  

sorry my mistake :(

traderduke
traderduke  

mladen

Could you add a trend 1 & -1 to this indicator. It has a swing 1 & -1 but the EA can't see it.

Thank
Ray

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:

mladen

Could you add a trend 1 & -1 to this indicator. It has a swing 1 & -1 but the EA can't see it.

Thank
Ray

Use some newer version from the EA- since there are a lot of versions that already have all that you need from the EA, and are doing the job as they should
mades
mades  
redwed:

Here is my chart. You can see that i use only 1 indicator. That is Swing Line indicator. No input needed. The line is m15 and the colored bars is for m5 (current) chart.

The strategy seems so easy, make it harder to digest. Wait for m15 lining up with m5 (or vice versa). Set your lot size using reasonable % of your account from latest swing high/low.

This way, you can catch fast moves without whipsawed too much. Compounding do wonders to your account too!  

I use very similar strategy, just combo of M30/M5  (found out that M15 is not "smoothed" enough). Nice that someone else thinks the same way. This indi is not really indi as there is no computation or mathematical formula, just following the price. Very rare.