[Deleted]
[Deleted]  
mladen:

Yes, that is a typo in the parameter description

Will be changed in the next verion

If possible a filter added to the first wpr period to help smooth
jenny6
jenny6  

I really appreciate that many see the possibilities of haos,  that I posted.  Thanks for your support and cobtribution.  Mladen,  I don't think,  that chaos is a positive new name for this advantaged wpr. I will check all new versions. Why is this one of the few indicators who always show in each picture "tsd version of". Haos is known longer and your t3 version shows same values.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
friend4you:

I really appreciate that many see the possibilities of haos,  that I posted.  Thanks for your support and cobtribution.  Mladen,  I don't think,  that chaos is a positive new name for this advantaged wpr. I will check all new versions. Why is this one of the few indicators who always show in each picture "tsd version of". Haos is known longer and your t3 version shows same values.

"haos" is just a Slavic pronunciation of "chaos" - as it was originally coded by a man of Slavic origin - hence the name change

As of why the display : my version is not the same as the version you posted (regardless of the double smoothing feature that is a complete unknown for the version that you posted). If you feel that it is the same, please feel free to use the original version. I am not going to prove or disapprove where the code is different (that is not the subject of using free indicators on any forum), but code wise (believe it or not) the two have in common as my left shoe with my right shoe : they look similar, but try to use one instead of the other and you know what will happen. I have tried to explain already : using t3 smoothed wpr is not the secret and that can not be used as an argument to get the mql file. I hope that this kind of misunderstandings are a part of the past and that this type of "explanations" are not going to be needed any more, and that we shall do what is more important : usage of error free tools that are free (ex4 or mq4 file - does not matter at all)

All the best

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

The idea for this indicator is from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page934. This version corrects what is wrong in that version (the calculation - it can be tested what will happen with that version when the number of bars change). Also, this version has different display type (a bit cleaner to see what happens).

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Also this version : frama ribbon with alerts and multi time frame

Files:
jenny6
jenny6  

mladen,  I never intended to do anything against you.  Without mq4 I just can compare the data field of the haos t3 version and all values of different chart positions were the same (without your invention of double smoothing of course).

I believe you, that they are not the same.  I can understand your bad experiences  like with people selling your indicators,  I just thought it would be better for an ea maybe later to see the code.

Also, I think, the chart should tell the setup values in its edge.  When you have a second indicator over yours,  it is taking much place on the chart to read several times "Forex-tsd version of", that's all. chaos (14, 96) is more usual to get a clean chart instead. In options,  there's much space for your and the board name.

Just my free opinion,  I didn't want to offend you or make your work smaller than it is.

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mladen:

Also this version : frama ribbon with alerts and multi time frame

Hello Mladen, could you please add arrows on the indicator? Thanks
yenPound
yenPound  
mladen:

Newer version of "haosvisual" - changed the name to have it more logical). Also, the "haosvisul" is missing two states (it is obvious when the logic of the changing colors is reviewed) - this is an attempt to have all the cases covered and to mark when both values are crossing their levels in the same direction - which would be the case of extreme and of a possible reversals

this is really good . thanks  (i set the wpr periods based on goertzel )

traderduke
traderduke  

traders

Is anyone else getting a lot of" MT4 has stopped working" and you have to close the platform with build 988?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:

traders

Is anyone else getting a lot of" MT4 has stopped working" and you have to close the platform with build 988?

No problems on my side