Elite indicators :) - page 1279

GK1965:
Added the switch as suggested to the shortcut... but upon launching... having the same build 971 :(.   Snapshot attached.
I know by now I would have earned your irk on this simple issue, but something just doesnt jell... not sure what.
I am now trying to see see if this has to do with the earlier installation which is a 971 build, so planning to uninstall and see if that helps.
Appreciate all of your time and help.

Warm Regards
GK
You must unpack the file again, add the switches and you shall get the build 840 (build 971 is having different sizes of terminal and metaeditor from the ones in the packed file)

Hello,

would it be possibel to put this indicator to the chart instead of a seperate window?

Thx.

D. 

Files:

mladen:
You must unpack the file again, add the switches and you shall get the build 840 (build 971 is having different sizes of terminal and metaeditor from the ones in the packed

MR.MLADEN  Please modify this exelsheet i don't know how to use exelsheet pls i need it emergency.......... thankyou

exel unable to attach what to do???????/ 

Files:
mladen.jpg  179 kb

TRADERSM:
Zip it and then attach it, but what does it have to do with the elite indicators thread, metatrader  or with the quoted post?

mladen:
Zip it and then attach it, but what does it have to do with the elite indicators thread, metatrader  or with the quoted post?

sorry Mr.mladen i searched "working with exel  in our forum " but the link is not working 

mladen:
You must unpack the file again, add the switches and you shall get the build 840 (build 971 is having different sizes of terminal and metaeditor from the ones in the packed file)
You are man bro... it worked like a charm... Thanks a mil !

Warm Regards
GK

Latest versions like 950/971s stored all the indicators/expert files under AppData/Roaming/Terminal xxxxxxx.
Now for this version (840) when I opened the data folder (File-->Open Data Folder), it opens the same folder where I had unpacked the files (Program x86 folder).   Is this where I need to copy all my indicators/experts etc files from the last version ?  Please advise.

Warm Regards
GK 

mladen:
In that case it would be a mess on chart (lines would be overlapping each other)
Thank you ,but my idea is the indicator have the daily limit in the past and used the open daily from 5,7 or 10 days older witch minds : day 1 start too open and  finish to close , day2 stat too open and finish to close.....etch . In this mode I khan see the line too  past daily but different one day too another...

GK1965:

Latest versions like 950/971s stored all the indicators/expert files under AppData/Roaming/Terminal xxxxxxx.
Now for this version (840) when I opened the data folder (File-->Open Data Folder), it opens the same folder where I had unpacked the files (Program x86 folder).   Is this where I need to copy all my indicators/experts etc files from the last version ?  Please advise.

Warm Regards
GK 

The typical folder for modding (not only MT4) is C:\User\...\AppData\Roaming\... It has the advantage if you delete here something inadvertently you can't crash the programm. My folder for custom indicators always was the Appdata\Roaming path and I'm on board since version 600.

krelian99:

The typical folder for modding (not only MT4) is C:\User\...\AppData\Roaming\... It has the advantage if you delete here something inadvertently you can't crash the programm. My folder for custom indicators always was the Appdata\Roaming path and I'm on board since version 600.

Thanks Krelian, well as much as I am aware of this, but strangely when I click on File-->Open Data Folder it takes me to the C:\Windows\Prog~86 folder and not the AppData\Roaming one which is where my confusion is.

Appreciate your response.

Warm Regards
GK 

Reason: