Elite indicators :) - page 1290

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

"Haos visual" made to use any of the averages (36 types) including double smoothing for wpr smoothing

Files:
jenny6
jenny6  
mladen:

"Haos visual" made to use any of the averages (36 types) including double smoothing for wpr smoothing

Great work, but important is the missing adaptiveness, if you have time after that, the alarms would give you my biggest respect as I love your indicators for many years, mladen.

Can you make it adaptive with alarm when wpr lines cross 3 changeable horizontal lines like +30 (when coming from over 30) 0 and -30 (when coming from under -30).

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Newer version of "haosvisual" - changed the name to have it more logical). Also, the "haosvisul" is missing two states (it is obvious when the logic of the changing colors is reviewed) - this is an attempt to have all the cases covered and to mark when both values are crossing their levels in the same direction - which would be the case of extreme and of a possible reversals

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
friend4you:

Great work, but important is the missing adaptiveness, if you have time after that, the alarms would give you my biggest respect as I love your indicators for many years, mladen.

Can you make it adaptive with alarm when wpr lines cross 3 changeable horizontal lines like +30 (when coming from over 30) 0 and -30 (when coming from under -30).

Adaptiveness depends on the volatility of the chosen price - it needs to "know" what price should it use for that. Since the basis of "haosvisual" is wpr (that does not allow price choices and uses fixed 3 prices) there are no elements to determine which price could be used to make the averages adaptive, hence the adaptivness, if it was to be invoked, would be artificial and would not reflect the true values of the indicator(s)
jenny6
jenny6  
Ok, thanks, looks also cleaner now. Are the alarms at 3 levels for both lines with special *.wav files ringing the next step?
mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

Newer version of "haosvisual" - changed the name to have it more logical). Also, the "haosvisul" is missing two states (it is obvious when the logic of the changing colors is reviewed) - this is an attempt to have all the cases covered and to mark when both values are crossing their levels in the same direction - which would be the case of extreme and of a possible reversals

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for dual wpr with ds and latest averges.

i have a question regarding level crossing,in property all two wpr level crossing up is written,is it ok,picture attached.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for dual wpr with ds and latest averges.

i have a question regarding level crossing,in property all two wpr level crossing up is written,is it ok,picture attached.

regards

Yes, that is a typo in the parameter description

Will be changed in the next verion

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

Trend intensity index - T3 smoothed, but this T3 allows double smoothing too

Upper is regular Fulks/Matulich T3 used, lower is the same but double smoothed

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for adapting T3 in TII with ds,working well.

regards

traderduke
traderduke  
mladen:
OK. I understand now :)

mladen

Any chance of you getting some time for this "4 timeframe ema adaptive" project? I'm sure it will be involved. 

Thank You

Ray

sebatian
sebatian  
mladen:

Yes, that is a typo in the parameter description

Will be changed in the next verion

Can it be made mtf too?