Elite indicators :) - page 1289

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I am sorry i was unable to make you understand,i was means,for adding smooth as speed/power as you added in so many indicator for to reduce small false signals ...... or ...... possibly it can be reduced false signals by adding your new filters,but you knows better how to reduce and what suits best.

regards

OK. Filters will be added

Phase change index with all the latest averages (double smoothed + adaptive too) and all the latest price types

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I am sorry i was unable to make you understand,i was means,for adding smooth as speed/power as you added in so many indicator for to reduce small false signals ...... or ...... possibly it can be reduced false signals by adding your new filters,but you knows better how to reduce and what suits best.

regards

mntiwana

Here is a trend intensity index with filters added (the usual : on price, on value, on both or none :))

Phase change index with filters added too :

Trend intensity index - T3 smoothed, but this T3 allows double smoothing too

Upper is regular Fulks/Matulich T3 used, lower is the same but double smoothed

mladen:

mntiwana

Here is a trend intensity index with filters added (the usual : on price, on value, on both or none :))

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for adding filters,it is working so well,your greatness.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for adding filters,it is working so well,your greatness.

regards

mntiwana

We know each other for a long time and you know that there is no need for things like "you greatness". That we leave for the people that depend on that. We, on the other hand, are simply trying to find some improvements in the existing TA rules and tools. So, let us go on that road without an intention to be great. Just 0.1% better than the previous version would be perfect :)

mladen:

mntiwana

We know each other for a long time and you know that there is no need for things like "you greatness". That we leave for the people that depend on that. We, on the other hand, are simply trying to find some improvements in the existing TA rules and tools. So, let us go on that road without an intention to be great. Just 0.1% better than the previous version would be perfect :)

Dearest MLADEN

I care and respect a lot your words,and i love to obey you ..... you are right on your side.

Long time does not means,i stop paying thanks to the deserving person (regardless he required or not) who is doing his best for whole us trader community.I exactly knows what is happening in the rest of MQ4/5 world out of TSD and of what level,also i felt these usual repeating words/phrase are more less and small than i always wish to furnish,just imagine i feel pleasure this way :)

regards

"Haos visual" made to use any of the averages (36 types) including double smoothing for wpr smoothing

Files:

mladen:

"Haos visual" made to use any of the averages (36 types) including double smoothing for wpr smoothing

Great work, but important is the missing adaptiveness, if you have time after that, the alarms would give you my biggest respect as I love your indicators for many years, mladen.

Can you make it adaptive with alarm when wpr lines cross 3 changeable horizontal lines like +30 (when coming from over 30) 0 and -30 (when coming from under -30).

Reason: