Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 28

Krshi:

Mladen,

Thank you my friend, I thought t3 and t3ma were different. 

Nagh, they are the same :)

New version of composite rsi (some changes and some possible code issues solved)

Files:

Composite RSI with an option to use smoothed prices (price smoothing prior to composite calculation) - seems to be useful for some signal filtering

PS: setting the price smoothing to <= 1, makes it equal to previous version

Files:

Rather old version, but with some upgrades

PS: it does not have the newest set of averages - decided to post this one as is, as a source mq5 file

mladen:

Rather old version, but with some upgrades

PS: it does not have the newest set of averages - decided to post this one as is, as a source mq5 file

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for working on MT5 versions indicators,it is our real needs in near future and you are managing your precious time as for that pre preparation to fill the gap we might be feel in future.we appreciate your kind efforts.

regards

Dear mladen can you please convert this simple timer to mt4? :)
Files:

AlexDemo:
Dear mladen can you please convert this simple timer to mt4? :)

It was already posted, but here it is again

Files:
iClock.mq4  3 kb

mladen:

It was already posted, but here it is again

thanks mladen :)

Dear mladen, i use this ssa as filter and i would like to attach to it some of your lines on mt5... is it possible to convert it? if yes, can you please?

AlexDemo:
Dear mladen, i use this ssa as filter and i would like to attach to it some of your lines on mt5... is it possible to convert it? if yes, can you please?

No need to convert anything

Simply use the libssa.dll in any mt5 file the same way it is used in any mt4 file

Reason: