Elite indicators :) - page 640

Hello Mladen, Mr. Tools,

Would you please make a simple histogram version of the averages trend amplified indicator? (histogram color changing when the original version indicator line color changes)

Thank you

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Trust this finds you well.

I attach and indicator for your kind perusal and assistance to change it in such a way that I can put 2 of them on my chart without the first one being "wiped off" by the second one. Reason being I wish to run one for the morning session i.e. London and one for the NY session, but as of now the second one takes off the first one. We are unable to get it to work.

Would appreciate your expertise in this regard.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX, can you tell me more about this indicator? Is it good for breakout strategies, as I can see it draws box based on hi-lo at specified time, right?

This is the indicator from this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page347#comment_716094 (as it turned out, averaging adds to the speed of the indicator itself) extended with our usual set of 20 averaging types that can be applied to price filtering/averaging

Thanks Mladen..

Modified AMA STL with an addition pf 20 possible types of averages applied to price filtering/averaging before the calculation in bars version too, Some experimenting with types of averages used for pre filtering advised. On the example : super smoother period 20 used for that purpose (just experimenting )

altoronto:
ValeoFX, can you tell me more about this indicator? Is it good for breakout strategies, as I can see it draws box based on hi-lo at specified time, right?

Always good to hear from you, my friend.

Yes it is exceptional. The idea is to start @ 06h00 GMT until 09h00 for the London session, but one of my friends came up with the idea of using it also for NY open, hence my request to Mladen.

Nevertheless, I am now trying a setting of 11h30 GMT until 13h30 GMT and it looks very accurate this far. Any better settings would be entertained of course.

Feel free to contact me on my Private e-mail should you wish to discuss it any further.

Best wishes,

A "small" favour please Mladen.....

Mladen, please be kind enough and build me (us - in case anyone else sees my intention can help them too) an indicator that will show the CLOSE of the LAST candle every day and please let it extend out for the entire next day.

If anyone is interested to know why I am asking for this, I will gladly share it with you on PM.

Best regards and thanking you in advance.

ValeoFX:
Mladen, please be kind enough and build me (us - in case anyone else sees my intention can help them too) an indicator that will show the CLOSE of the LAST candle every day and please let it extend out for the entire next day.

If anyone is interested to know why I am asking for this, I will gladly share it with you on PM.

Best regards and thanking you in advance.

ValeoFX

Here is an indicator that will show the close of the last candle of previous day

mladen:
ValeoFX Here is an indicator that will show the close of the last candle of previous day

Good morning Mladen,

Thanking you ever so much.

Successful day to you.

Candle-version please..

Mladen, first and foremost I downloaded this indicator as a legitimate one and I trust as such.

Please could you convert it into a Candle version when the IB-signal comes up as a "Red-diamond" (at present), please?

That will give it a clearly visible advantage.

Thanking you most sincerely,

Files:
Reason: