Elite indicators :) - page 1287

Attaching the pic (showing ALL RED even in uptrends) for your ready reference.

Cheers
GK

GK1965:

Gentlemen,

Could someone help me.

I found a super XO indicator, which helps to see all TFs in one shot as against attaching separate indicators and changing the TFs.
But when I attach it, I see all the trend in the XO for all TFs are showing RED.

Found the indicator @ :

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/trading-systems/1823-the-xo-method/page18

Indicator attached.

Cheers
GK 

You need the xo indicator too in order to make it work

GK1965:

Gentlemen,

Could someone help me.

I found a super XO indicator, which helps to see all TFs in one shot as against attaching separate indicators and changing the TFs.
But when I attach it, I see all the trend in the XO for all TFs are showing RED.

Found the indicator @ :

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/trading-systems/1823-the-xo-method/page18

Indicator attached.

Cheers
GK 

Have this version that has xo built in.

Files:

mrtools:

Have this version that has xo built in.

Dear My friend Bill 

I Uncap

Thank you MrTools, works like a charm.  Much appreciate your time and share.
And thank you Mladen for your kind response.

Cheers
GK 

I will continue to share my new find (indicators), no not the conventional (I know...) ones, but something different.

Here is one such indicator which I see being raved about.   But strangely doesnt work on my build (sorry Mladen I still not moved to the 840 that you kindly shared... planning to do it soon).

Let me know if this one works for you gentlemen.

Cheers
GK 

Files:

Mladen 

Is it possible for you to smooth th stochastic indicator with the attached indicator?Just like  zerolag hma stochastic.With the source code please :)

Files:

GK1965:

I will continue to share my new find (indicators), no not the conventional (I know...) ones, but something different.

Here is one such indicator which I see being raved about.   But strangely doesnt work on my build (sorry Mladen I still not moved to the 840 that you kindly shared... planning to do it soon).

Let me know if this one works for you gentlemen.

Cheers
GK 

what is this virus or something?When I open the file I get lot of warnings?It doesnt look like a code.

nevar:
what is this virus or something?When I open the file I get lot of warnings?It doesnt look like a code.

Sorry Nevar... I could not attach(or open it) so was unaware of any errors.  Excuse me for this.  I have a few more versions of this which I will attach. This seem to be an interesting indicator though.

Could you try these, and if you end up having errors, let me know.

Mladen/Mr Tools, if you can review this indicator and give some insight of what you feel about this indicator, that would be great.

Cheers
GK

GK1965:

Sorry Nevar... I could not attach(or open it) so was unaware of any errors.  Excuse me for this.  I have a few more versions of this which I will attach. This seem to be an interesting indicator though.

Could you try these, and if you end up having errors, let me know.

Mladen/Mr Tools, if you can review this indicator and give some insight of what you feel about this indicator, that would be great.

Cheers
GK

It is a decompiled code and i hope it must be renamed too.
Reason: