Elite indicators :) - page 1280

Mladen/Team,

I am always looking for indicators that helps with the price trend and in the course of years I have collected GBs of indicators where most of them I have not even seen or used (yeah yeah yeah....).  Yesterday I came across an interesting Fibonacci indicator.  What is interesting about this is :

Draws Fib lines automatically
Fibo Fan
Fib Arc
Draws Fib Expansion and that is not all
It also has feature of drawing those harmonic patterns (not sure how many)

Please do check and let me know your thoughts.

Cheers
GK 

Files:
ifibonacci.mq4  63 kb

Upgraded stochastic (one issue when no price smoothing required solved in this version)

Files:

Mladen

New Forextsd is complete mess!.The developers of TSD completely destroyed the well structured , enhanced web site!

I search some specific indicators,I get the links of mql5 articles!No '' quote''.

Can you update this indicator:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page274  is confdence bands applicable on all averages?

nevar:

Mladen

New Forextsd is complete mess!.The developers of TSD completely destroyed the well structured , enhanced web site!

I search some specific indicators,I get the links of mql5 articles!No '' quote''.

Can you update this indicator:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page274  is confdence bands applicable on all averages?

Hi nevar

If you means update for nmc,then it is updated,also attached the latest version with more options.

regards

TRADERSM:

sorry Mr.mladen i searched "working with exel  in our forum " but the link is not working 

Mr.Mladen please update worksheet Thankyou.........

TRADERSM:
Mr.Mladen please update worksheet Thankyou.........

Sorry

I do not do excel coding

GK1965:

Latest versions like 950/971s stored all the indicators/expert files under AppData/Roaming/Terminal xxxxxxx.
Now for this version (840) when I opened the data folder (File-->Open Data Folder), it opens the same folder where I had unpacked the files (Program x86 folder).   Is this where I need to copy all my indicators/experts etc files from the last version ?  Please advise.

Warm Regards
GK 

Whenever you use the /portable switch it will use local folders like that. If you remove the /portable switch it will work as the you described the new builds

Thank you !

mladen:

Sorry

I do not do excel coding

Thankyou MR.mladen......

Hi guys 

Does anyone know filter indicators to avoid whipsaw swing trades and false signals ?

Thanks in advance  

Reason: