Elite indicators :) - page 1438

mladen:

What settings are you using (and on what chart,time frame)? It is working just fine on my terminal (not getting that message even when I use monthly time frame on a 1 minute chart).

Chart M5,
Symbols, xauusd, eurusd,usdcad
IndiTimeFrame, M15

Thanks 

mladen:

You can give in the indicator window any "name" but even there where that picture was pasted (in the THV system thread at FF) there is no such indicator and never was. Displayed name does not make an indicator

thank you anyway for all you assistance and input i am most grateful

fabiogeraci:

Chart M5,
Symbols, xauusd, eurusd,usdcad
IndiTimeFrame, M15

Thanks 

Sorry, but I have no such issues at all and the indicator itself is quite simple internally so it makes me wonder why is it causing you problems when it should not. Maybe you should lessen your number of bars on chart (I am using 5000, but even when I do not have that limit I am not getting that warning)

In any case noticed one issue (when double smoothing is used with that indicator). This version solves that issue

Hi guys! Does anyone here have a MTF Candle/bar Clock indicator? Thank you in advance.

mladen:

Sorry, but I have no such issues at all and the indicator itself is quite simple internally so it makes me wonder why is it causing you problems when it should not. Maybe you should lessen your number of bars on chart (I am using 5000, but even when I do not have that limit I am not getting that warning)

In any case noticed one issue (when double smoothing is used with that indicator). This version solves that issue

Thank you for you reply. I am not using smoothing, but I will try the new Indi, later. Between what do you mean "lessen the number of bars"? I cannot see a look_back input, or you are talking about somethng else entirely?

fabiogeraci:
Thank you for you reply. I am not using smoothing, but I will try the new Indi, later. Between what do you mean "lessen the number of bars"? I cannot see a look_back input, or you are talking about somethng else entirely?
In the "tools->options->charts" set the "Max bars in the chart" to smaller value (I use 5000)

mladen:
In the "tools->options->charts" set the "Max bars in the chart" to smaller value (I use 5000)
thank you

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

There are already versions "Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_5" "Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_6"

do you think that double smoothing issue might be exist in these too,attached with.

and if you like ,todays ver name 4_41 is more convenient,previous 4_5 was upgraded for nrp slope coloring,but you knows better.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

There are already versions "Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_5" "Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_6"

do you think that double smoothing issue might be exist in these too,attached with.

and if you like ,todays ver name 4_41 is more convenient,previous 4_5 was upgraded for nrp slope coloring,but you knows better.

regards

I am not sure, will have to check

If the values when the double smoothing is chosen are not the same as in the new version then there is an issue with double smoothing. If they are the same, then the double smoothing is OK

mladen:

I am not sure, will have to check

If the values when the double smoothing is chosen are not the same as in the new version then there is an issue with double smoothing. If they are the same, then the double smoothing is OK

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for your early response,let me check these and will inform you if found any issue.

just checked all 3 versions,your new of today 4_5 and 4_6 are same result wise except slope coloring,smoothing is working with 4_6.

and old 4_5 is not matching with 4_6 though smoothing working with it too but result are different,perhaps MRTOOLS invented 4_6 because of this problem in his old 4_5 ver.

regards

Reason: