Elite indicators :) - page 1290

Newer version of "haosvisual" - changed the name to have it more logical). Also, the "haosvisul" is missing two states (it is obvious when the logic of the changing colors is reviewed) - this is an attempt to have all the cases covered and to mark when both values are crossing their levels in the same direction - which would be the case of extreme and of a possible reversals

friend4you:

Great work, but important is the missing adaptiveness, if you have time after that, the alarms would give you my biggest respect as I love your indicators for many years, mladen.

Can you make it adaptive with alarm when wpr lines cross 3 changeable horizontal lines like +30 (when coming from over 30) 0 and -30 (when coming from under -30).

Adaptiveness depends on the volatility of the chosen price - it needs to "know" what price should it use for that. Since the basis of "haosvisual" is wpr (that does not allow price choices and uses fixed 3 prices) there are no elements to determine which price could be used to make the averages adaptive, hence the adaptivness, if it was to be invoked, would be artificial and would not reflect the true values of the indicator(s)

Ok, thanks, looks also cleaner now. Are the alarms at 3 levels for both lines with special *.wav files ringing the next step?

mladen:

Newer version of "haosvisual" - changed the name to have it more logical). Also, the "haosvisul" is missing two states (it is obvious when the logic of the changing colors is reviewed) - this is an attempt to have all the cases covered and to mark when both values are crossing their levels in the same direction - which would be the case of extreme and of a possible reversals

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for dual wpr with ds and latest averges.

i have a question regarding level crossing,in property all two wpr level crossing up is written,is it ok,picture attached.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for dual wpr with ds and latest averges.

i have a question regarding level crossing,in property all two wpr level crossing up is written,is it ok,picture attached.

regards

Yes, that is a typo in the parameter description

Will be changed in the next verion

mladen:

Trend intensity index - T3 smoothed, but this T3 allows double smoothing too

Upper is regular Fulks/Matulich T3 used, lower is the same but double smoothed

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for adapting T3 in TII with ds,working well.

regards

mladen:
OK. I understand now :)

mladen

Any chance of you getting some time for this "4 timeframe ema adaptive" project? I'm sure it will be involved. 

Thank You

Ray

mladen:

Yes, that is a typo in the parameter description

Will be changed in the next verion

Can it be made mtf too?

I really appreciate that many see the possibilities of haos,  that I posted.  Thanks for your support and cobtribution.  Mladen,  I don't think,  that chaos is a positive new name for this advantaged wpr. I will check all new versions. Why is this one of the few indicators who always show in each picture "tsd version of". Haos is known longer and your t3 version shows same values.

friend4you:

I really appreciate that many see the possibilities of haos,  that I posted.  Thanks for your support and cobtribution.  Mladen,  I don't think,  that chaos is a positive new name for this advantaged wpr. I will check all new versions. Why is this one of the few indicators who always show in each picture "tsd version of". Haos is known longer and your t3 version shows same values.

"haos" is just a Slavic pronunciation of "chaos" - as it was originally coded by a man of Slavic origin - hence the name change

As of why the display : my version is not the same as the version you posted (regardless of the double smoothing feature that is a complete unknown for the version that you posted). If you feel that it is the same, please feel free to use the original version. I am not going to prove or disapprove where the code is different (that is not the subject of using free indicators on any forum), but code wise (believe it or not) the two have in common as my left shoe with my right shoe : they look similar, but try to use one instead of the other and you know what will happen. I have tried to explain already : using t3 smoothed wpr is not the secret and that can not be used as an argument to get the mql file. I hope that this kind of misunderstandings are a part of the past and that this type of "explanations" are not going to be needed any more, and that we shall do what is more important : usage of error free tools that are free (ex4 or mq4 file - does not matter at all)

All the best

Reason: