Elite indicators :) - page 1409

.*************Deleted**********

Reason:

posted two times without responding, so no need tobe left 

mladen:
Please do not post the same post on each and every thread you see. That can cause a ban for you
oh iam sorry sir. and what your opinion about my question
. now iam using your indicator for trade

Sami1990:

Dear mladen,

I have this strategy that use EMA5 High & Low, but I need a filter or indicator to confirm the right moment of entry/exit or an indicator to increase the accuracy of entry/exit points.

You could use the ptl (several versions here on TSD) Indicator for a filter. It would look like this (thin blue line):

Files:
ptl.PNG  33 kb

mladen:

Here is the histogram version

thanks very much

Averages with an addition of frama to the collection (general version of frama used - that qualifies it to be used by averages since only calculating period and price are needed for that version)

mladen:
Attach it to the chart
and one more question sir. what your indicator set that u used  for daily trade. lets me and other know that 😀

mladen:

Averages with an addition of frama to the collection (general version of frama used - that qualifies it to be used by averages since only calculating period and price are needed for that version)

Dearest MLADEN

Much thanks for up grading averages by adding one more guy in the famous fleet of Averages,if 8.6 ver was some internal experiment ?

and secondly that planned update is included in this ver or still in tuning process ?

regards

mladen:
Attach it to the chart
Hey chief, apologies for bumping this post just in case you missed it could you please enable the ability to turn on separate alerts for only when the condition is extreme overbought/oversold on Chaos 1.4?

And also ability to change thickness of each line separately without it reverting all lines to one thickness.

Thank you in advance and Merry Christmas to you and family.

Dimi.A:
Hey chief, apologies for bumping this post just in case you missed it could you please enable the ability to turn on separate alerts for only when the condition is extreme overbought/oversold on Chaos 1.4?

And also ability to change thickness of each line separately without it reverting all lines to one thickness.

Thank you in advance and Merry Christmas to you and family.

What a lines or channel on chart?

This is a Schaff trend cycle using gaussian velocity instead of macd in it's calculations, indicator is mtf with alerts on color(slope) change.

Reason: