Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ... - page 4

och

Here are the converted versions. I made 2 versions, with some additions. You can choose if you want a "simple" jurik smoothing or double in both versions. One is made as a classical Gan high low activator (single line, but colored depending on the trend, like on the upper example) and the other is made as a channel (like the one you posted too, the lower example) Both are multi time frame indicators too

gann_high_low_activator_-_jurik_smoothed-_mtf.mq5

gann_high_low_activator_-_jurik_smoothed_channel_-_mtf.mq5

regards

Mladen

och:
Dears,

Don't known exactly how does the conversion service is working. I am looking for a mq5 version of the following indicator.

Furthermore, I start on MT4 making an EA using that indicator, calling using the icustom() function. I am not sure yet (I need to investigate), but it seems that icustom() does not retrieve the correct value. I tried to retrieve current value and also previous value for the both lines. Don't know if issue is because it is an MTF indicator.

Regards,

och

Thank you so much mladen, I will convert my ea to Mq5 asap.

Regards,

Olivier

Dear mladen,

Unfortunately, I did not left out the first parameter, but the fact is as mtf indicator it is repainting the 3-4 last bars ... So I will have to review my entry points.

Could it be possible to convert this indi also?

Regards,

och

Once again, thanks a lot for this wonderful work!

mladen:
och, Just about iCustom() call in this post (before the conversion is done) - use the following form :
double valued = iCustom(NULL,timeFrame,IndicatorFileName,"",SmoothPeriod,SmoothPhase,0,bar); double valueu = iCustom(NULL,timeFrame,IndicatorFileName,"",SmoothPeriod,SmoothPhase,1,bar);
You probably left out the "TimeFrame" parameter (which is set to "" in this example, the first parameter after the IndicatorFileName)

och

Multi time frame indicator must refresh the state of all the bars belonging to target time frame bar. It is a normal behavior of multi time frame indicators (if that was left out, it would repaint). That is the reason why making Eas on multi time frame indicators or taking signals on same is very difficult

As of that indicator : please do not misunderstand, but that is a decompiled code (one of the ways how the one that posted it was trying to hide where did he get that) and I told in a number of occasions that I am not going to work on any decompiled code. The same way as I would not like to see my code ripped that way I am not going te be the one that will disregard someone else work. By the look of what is used in the code it is one of igorads indicators and I think that you can find it (the regular version) in the elite section of TSD, but really can not be sure what indicator is that and regardless of whose indicator in original it is, it is still a decompiled code that someone is posting as his own. Hope you understand my point of view about decompiled code

regards

Mladen

och:
Dear mladen,

Unfortunately, I did not left out the first parameter, but the fact is as mtf indicator it is repainting the 3-4 last bars ... So I will have to review my entry points.

Could it be possible to convert this indi also?

Regards,

och

Once again, thanks a lot for this wonderful work!

mladen,

I took this indicator from TSD public forum : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449 but I perfectly understood your point of view, thanks a lot for your amazing works.

Regards,

och

ocn,

I know where and from whom is it (the decompiled code) originating from

It is not you I was referring to when I said that "the one that posted it was trying to hide where did he get that". Don't worry :):)

Wish you a nice and calm weekend (my last position is closed and I am not planing to open a new one today, so I do plan to have a calm weekend too )

regards

Mladen

och:
mladen,

I took this indicator from TSD public forum : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449 but I perfectly understood your point of view, thanks a lot for your amazing works.

Regards,

och

MQL4 to MQL5

Dear Mladen,

I found an indicator you made very similar to Dean Malonne Trader Dynamic Index used in Synergy system. I don't know who is the original author but would it be possible to have an MQL5 version of this indicator?

Reagrds,

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Modification

Good morning to all

mladen could make the following changes, please.

You can add your indicator parameter spread. DailyData.mq5

And transform spreadmeter v2 MQL4 to MQL5

Thank you very much.

Hermo.

Files:

Hermo:
Good morning to all

Thank you very much.

Hermo.

Hermo

This is an updated daily data that displays spread in the information area too

Files:
dailydata_2.mq5  22 kb

Hermo:
Good morning to all

Thank you very much.

Hermo.

Regarding SpreadoMeter : did you see this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297/page14

Reason: