Elite indicators :) - page 1297

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

Frama of rsi (6 types of rsi, 7 possible filter types, 20 types of prices) - floating level version

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for a full figured tool,i believes it will do more than we suppose to.

regards

William Snyder
William Snyder  
traderduke:

mrtools

Good to see you. Could you set this ema up the same as the XO? The v3 might be more difficult if so v2 would work. 

thank you

ray

PS: it appears the browser is screwing up the indicator name, I'll try again. Yes it can't handle the "+" sign

Ray try this one.

traderduke
traderduke  
mrtools:

Ray try this one.

Thanks MT, it works, appreciate you helping me.

Ray

tkrkmksk
tkrkmksk  

Dear MRTOOLS and MLADEN

I am a newbie and first of all I want to thank and wish for your service.You both are doing a great job. Also i want to thank all forum members who all are supporting each other especialy MNTIWANA jee.

What are these indicators? repaints? do you have any alternate indicators which will not repaint? 

Thanks in advance.  

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tkrkmksk:

Dear MRTOOLS and MLADEN

I am a newbie and first of all I want to thank and wish for your service.You both are doing a great job. Also i want to thank all forum members who all are supporting each other especialy MNTIWANA jee.

What are these indicators? repaints? do you have any alternate indicators which will not repaint? 

Thanks in advance.  

"cma" is just a renamed hull moving average

No idea what "profitable strategy" is using

tkrkmksk
tkrkmksk  
mladen:

"cma" is just a renamed hull moving average

No idea what "profitable strategy" is using

Thank you very much for your immediate response. I have added one more ex4 file, but dont know how missed. Dont mistake me. Please inform this indicator will repaint? 
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tkrkmksk:
Thank you very much for your immediate response. I have added one more ex4 file, but dont know how missed. Dont mistake me. Please inform this indicator will repaint? 
That is my centered TMA channel that is renamed. All about centered TMA (including the source file for that indicator) you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241
tkrkmksk
tkrkmksk  
mladen:
That is my centered TMA channel that is renamed. All about centered TMA (including the source file for that indicator) you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Thank you very much. Wishes and blessings from the bottom of heart. 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mladen:

Trend intensity index - T3 smoothed, but this T3 allows double smoothing too

Upper is regular Fulks/Matulich T3 used, lower is the same but double smoothed

Multi time frame version of t3 smoothed trend intensity index

MS
MS  

Mladen sir,

I couldn't add these indicators to my chart as it says "You are trying to use renamed indicator". Please help. Thank you.