Elite indicators :) - page 1297

Dear MRTOOLS and MLADEN

I am a newbie and first of all I want to thank and wish for your service.You both are doing a great job. Also i want to thank all forum members who all are supporting each other especialy MNTIWANA jee.

What are these indicators? repaints? do you have any alternate indicators which will not repaint? 

Thanks in advance.  

tkrkmksk:

Dear MRTOOLS and MLADEN

I am a newbie and first of all I want to thank and wish for your service.You both are doing a great job. Also i want to thank all forum members who all are supporting each other especialy MNTIWANA jee.

What are these indicators? repaints? do you have any alternate indicators which will not repaint? 

Thanks in advance.  

"cma" is just a renamed hull moving average

No idea what "profitable strategy" is using

mladen:

"cma" is just a renamed hull moving average

No idea what "profitable strategy" is using

Thank you very much for your immediate response. I have added one more ex4 file, but dont know how missed. Dont mistake me. Please inform this indicator will repaint? 
Files:

tkrkmksk:
Thank you very much for your immediate response. I have added one more ex4 file, but dont know how missed. Dont mistake me. Please inform this indicator will repaint? 
That is my centered TMA channel that is renamed. All about centered TMA (including the source file for that indicator) you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

mladen:
That is my centered TMA channel that is renamed. All about centered TMA (including the source file for that indicator) you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Thank you very much. Wishes and blessings from the bottom of heart. 

mladen:

Trend intensity index - T3 smoothed, but this T3 allows double smoothing too

Upper is regular Fulks/Matulich T3 used, lower is the same but double smoothed

Multi time frame version of t3 smoothed trend intensity index

Mladen sir,

I couldn't add these indicators to my chart as it says "You are trying to use renamed indicator". Please help. Thank you.

eda236:

Mladen sir,

I couldn't add these indicators to my chart as it says "You are trying to use renamed indicator". Please help. Thank you.

Use these

mladen:

Use these

Thank you very much sir. These 2 are simply awesome. It seems this combo can be used standalone even without the need for MA's. Is it possible to add an option to the histogram whether it should change color when slope change or crossing OB/OS?

PS : The same message keep appearing for every 2 minutes from the newly got indicators.

eda236:

Thank you very much sir. These 2 are simply awesome. It seems this combo can be used standalone even without the need for MA's. Is it possible to add an option to the histogram whether it should change color when slope change or crossing OB/OS?

PS : The same message keep appearing for every 2 minutes from the newly got indicators.

What message?

If you used the original name, no message should appear. Remove the old indicators from your chart if you still have them attached to the chart

Reason: