Requests & Ideas - page 389

Hi, is it possible to do an indi which shows an angle as a degree number when a (trend)line is drawn on a chart. Or maybe we have it already?

Thanks Kiko

kiko12:
Hi, is it possible to do an indi which shows an angle as a degree number when a (trend)line is drawn on a chart. Or maybe we have it already? Thanks Kiko

Kiko

Here is an indicator that will show you the angle of a trend line you draw : trend_line_angle.mq4

The only parameter is the name of the trend line that you want to check

Files:

mladen, great, many thanks!

Solariz:
Hi Mladen, ok I didn't know about that Can you be so kind and add the alerts to this one instead? When price touches line. Thanks for your help! stepma_v7.2_pdf_for_ha_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Solariz

I am afraid that I do not understand

That indicator uses different logic for trend determination and in a case of price crosses (touches) it would make a lot of alert in cases when the price "dances" around its value.

As you see it already uses alert on trend (that is calculated by it) change

Or am I missing something?

mladen:
Solariz

I am afraid that I do not understand

That indicator uses different logic for trend determination and in a case of price crosses (touches) it would make a lot of alert in cases when the price "dances" around its value.

As you see it already uses alert on trend (that is calculated by it) change

Or am I missing something?

Hi Mladen. Is it possible to have a single alert when price crosses that line? Or when price comes in vicinity of it?

Sorry, another request Mladen.

Could you be so kind and make these two files compatible? Meaning, so that the EA uses the HA XO signals?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

xo_ea_1.02_nmc.mq4

xo_clean_for_ha_mtf__alerts__lines_nmc.mq4

Solariz:
Sorry, another request Mladen.

Could you be so kind and make these two files compatible? Meaning, so that the EA uses the HA XO signals?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

xo_ea_1.02_nmc.mq4

xo_clean_for_ha_mtf__alerts__lines_nmc.mq4

Here you go - try it out : xo_ea_for_ha_1.02_nmc.mq4

PS: I suggest that you change the default value of the ShowLines parameter in the indicator to false

Files:

TDI rsx based

Please may I ask for a small change to the Arrows?

I would like to be able to set the distances for UP/DOWN individually. At present it is fixed at 2.

Much appreciated thanks.

ValeoFX:
Please may I ask for a small change to the Arrows?

I would like to be able to set the distances for UP/DOWN individually. At present it is fixed at 2.

Much appreciated thanks.

Version with adjustable gaps : tdi_rsx_based_-_smoothed_amp_alerts__lines__divergence_nmc_2.mq4

Hi, I was wondering if there is an indicator or EA which is able to pick up the strongest and weakest single currency in different timeframes. I can do that to some extent with rough accuracy manually by visually observing Currency Slope Strength indicator(or equivalent) when currencies are moving into opposite directions in sharp angle.It would be nice if that procedure could be automated. Please let me know if you are aware whether such a vehicle exists or in your opinion could be coded, i.e. is doable. Simple ideas too at MQL5 portal article # 458.

Thanks

Kiko

Reason: