Elite indicators :) - page 1296

Dragon123
Dragon123  
mladen:

Dragon123

Since there are already newer version of that, it seems pointless to upgrade the oldest version

Hello mladen,

unfortunatelly i did not see the newer versions ..... I tried out your Link and the Search of this Forum.

Can you give me the Link to the newer version?

With a big red Bumper for my blind eyes  ;-)

This will be absolut perfect!

I am conform, if there are never versions it make no sense to reaktivate an old one.

THANK YOU!

mntiwana
mntiwana  
GK1965:

Gentlemen (KA : Mladen and other experts)

Though I have a reasonable ...................................................................

Would really really appreciate your assistance in any indicators/strategies that would greatly help me to overcome this phenomenal challenge.

Cheers
GK 

GK

First,keep this thread clean for Elite indicators/tools and for updating/upgrading...... you can post such matter on other related threads like request and ideas.

secondly there is no system/setup that is absolutely clean with out losses.

Even no indicator/tool in the world for such clean results....but you can minimize some percent of losses and increase some percent of winning trades only with best of your knowledge,for example long term trading in lower/lowest TFs,and by drawing trend up/down,only trade in the direction,not trade in opposite (according your picture you may trade only sell) it help you less pips losses and big pips profit when trading in trend.

regards

GK1112
GK1112  
mntiwana:

GK

First,keep this thread clean for Elite indicators/tools and for updating/upgrading...... you can post such matter on other related threads like request and ideas.

secondly there is no system/setup that is absolutely clean with out losses.

Even no indicator/tool in the world for such clean results....but you can minimize some percent of losses and increase some percent of winning trades only with best of your knowledge,for example long term trading in lower/lowest TFs,and by drawing trend up/down,only trade in the direction,not trade in opposite (according your picture you may trade only sell) it help you less pips losses and big pips profit when trading in trend.

regards

Got your point, and thanks
jenny6
jenny6  
mladen:
Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806/page17
I'm not a beginner. You seem to exchange false to true on alarm on "still opened candle" wrongly.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
friend4you:
I'm not a beginner. You seem to exchange false to true on alarm on "still opened candle" wrongly.

Try out this version

Wayan
Wayan  

Dear mladen,

Hope you don't mind update your  

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
squeezed ema

From https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page688#comment_1770854

Thank you  

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mladen:

Here is the squeezed ema of averages too (now having those 30 types of averages and 20 types of prices - alerts and interpolation included) :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
squeezed_ema_of_averages__alerts__mtf.ex4

PS: changed the name to avoid the problem with "&" sign

Upgraded version (with all the latest averages)

Wayan
Wayan  
mladen:

Upgraded version (with all the latest averages)

Thanks you sir
traderduke
traderduke  
traderduke:

mladen

OK, I changed the 4TF to "rk-ml-ema variation-filter mtf 1.02 nmc" on line 186, I'm not sure that is where it should be renamed. I also of course changed the ema's name, please check it out.

thank you very much

Ray

mladen

I should have mentioned that it's still not working.

Any help would be appreciated

Ray

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Frama of rsi (6 types of rsi, 7 possible filter types, 20 types of prices) - floating level version

Files: