Elite indicators :) - page 1295

Dragon123:

Hello mladen,

wow 2 really fast answers ;-) Thank you.

I have searched with the Forum-Search, but i am not really familiar with this search here .... In this case i got some Article with Chinese character what i don´t understand.

The search of this Forum works something different like in other Forums. I have to learn and understand how it works ;-)

Behind your Link i have checked all 6 Pages and did not fould the Indicator.

Is it possible to correct this Indicator to the new MT4 Format? Can you help me out here?

Kind regards, Dragon123

Dragon123

Since there are already newer version of that, it seems pointless to upgrade the oldest version

mladen:

Ray

All that it needs is ""rk-ml-ema variation + filter mtf 1.02 nmc" and it will work

mladen

I was using that indicator but not working. Can you check it out? Sorry I should have included the ema indicator with the 4 timeframe.

Ray

PS: TSDs platform is changing the "+" to a "s"

and of course when you do an EDIT the platform drops the attached items

mladen

OK, I changed the 4TF to "rk-ml-ema variation-filter mtf 1.02 nmc" on line 186, I'm not sure that is where it should be renamed. I also of course changed the ema's name, please check it out.

thank you very much

Ray

mladen

at least now I know the "+" problem is only a TSD problem not a build 988 problem.

mladen:

Corrected that typo. Also alerts (6 types of alerts) added

Good work, but on renko alarm rings often, although I set alarm only on candle close. Can you change it that it rings only 3 times per minute? Maybe you add an option to choose the *.wav file for alarm, many alarms just use alert.wav and I have to click through the charts, which indicator wants to tell me something. Pop ups slow down the PC on news times and on renkos.

It would also be better if there would be a second alarm, when wpr crosses the 40 or 30 values from above (and -30 -40 from lower levels), we can choose on options. You know, price can be overbought/oversold a very long time.

Thanks from Germany. I appreciate your help.

friend4you:

Good work, but on renko alarm rings often, although I set alarm only on candle close. Can you change it that it rings only 3 times per minute? Maybe you add an option to choose the *.wav file for alarm, many alarms just use alert.wav and I have to click through the charts, which indicator wants to tell me something. Pop ups slow down the PC on news times and on renkos.

It would also be better if there would be a second alarm, when wpr crosses the 40 or 30 values from above (and -30 -40 from lower levels), we can choose on options. You know, price can be overbought/oversold a very long time.

Thanks from Germany. I appreciate your help.

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806/page17

Gentlemen (KA : Mladen and other experts)

Though I have a reasonable system (yeah... with 100s of indicators like a spaghetti), I see there are too many signals whether it is stochastic or the Gann SSL or MAs.  Most of these signals are not failing ones, but considering that I am trading in Commodity futures, the points gained will still give me loss considering the brokerage and other taxes etc.  So in essence for me to be successful (profiting on these signals) I need to catch good signals with some good points move which will give me profit besides all the brokerage and taxes (not being greedy or trying to get rich overnight) .

Attached is one such chart where there are multiple signals (buy or sell) which yields less points (loss).  If you look at the last (guess circled in grey) that gave about 4 points which is good, but all the others are failures.... so if I end up trading all the signals I would still end up in loss despite a profitable move in Copper.   I have been going through this without much success.

One school of thought could be to use higher TFs like 30-1hr-4hr charts, but then considering I am trading Commodity futures, there are days I may not have any signals at all and added to that, trading higher TFs, I should have enough money power to carry forward and that is the only way I can profit from trading higher TFs IMHO.

Let me get to the question here.  So I want to know if there are any indicators that could help me to catch these big moves (only big moves) and leave the petty ones behind.   I am aware ADX could possibly help to some extent with ADX > 20 correlating to TRENDING whilst below that could be otherwise (still the ADX build in MT4 seem to be off no use), while the esignal smoothed ADX gives the right signals.  For e.g. in a ranging market, the esignal one gives almost accurate condition of the market (ranging / trending) with the ADX floored completely. Same is not the case with the ADX build in MT4 and I also have tried a few others, but didnt get no where.  

Would really really appreciate your assistance in any indicators/strategies that would greatly help me to overcome this phenomenal challenge.

Cheers
GK 

mladen:

Dragon123

Since there are already newer version of that, it seems pointless to upgrade the oldest version

Hello mladen,

unfortunatelly i did not see the newer versions ..... I tried out your Link and the Search of this Forum.

Can you give me the Link to the newer version?

With a big red Bumper for my blind eyes  ;-)

This will be absolut perfect!

I am conform, if there are never versions it make no sense to reaktivate an old one.

THANK YOU!

GK1965:

Gentlemen (KA : Mladen and other experts)

Though I have a reasonable ...................................................................

Would really really appreciate your assistance in any indicators/strategies that would greatly help me to overcome this phenomenal challenge.

Cheers
GK 

GK

First,keep this thread clean for Elite indicators/tools and for updating/upgrading...... you can post such matter on other related threads like request and ideas.

secondly there is no system/setup that is absolutely clean with out losses.

Even no indicator/tool in the world for such clean results....but you can minimize some percent of losses and increase some percent of winning trades only with best of your knowledge,for example long term trading in lower/lowest TFs,and by drawing trend up/down,only trade in the direction,not trade in opposite (according your picture you may trade only sell) it help you less pips losses and big pips profit when trading in trend.

regards

mntiwana:

GK

First,keep this thread clean for Elite indicators/tools and for updating/upgrading...... you can post such matter on other related threads like request and ideas.

secondly there is no system/setup that is absolutely clean with out losses.

Even no indicator/tool in the world for such clean results....but you can minimize some percent of losses and increase some percent of winning trades only with best of your knowledge,for example long term trading in lower/lowest TFs,and by drawing trend up/down,only trade in the direction,not trade in opposite (according your picture you may trade only sell) it help you less pips losses and big pips profit when trading in trend.

regards

Got your point, and thanks
Reason: