Elite indicators :) - page 1174

jenn9:
I found this new indicator. Can someone convert it to work on mt4 please?

That has coding errors

morro:
That has coding errors

and what about mq5 for mt4.:).

morro:
That has coding errors

Which errors?

Think maybe here

h=MA1;

l=MA1;

if (h<MA2) h=MA2;

if (h<MA3) h=MA3;

if (h<MA4) h=MA4;

if (h<MA5) h=MA5;

if (h<MA6) h=MA6;

if (h>MA2) h=MA2;

if (h>MA3) h=MA3;

if (h>MA4) h=MA4;

if (h>MA5) h=MA5;

if (h>MA6) h=MA6;

with h = high and l = low, thinking maybe the first part should maybe be

if (l<MA2) l=MA2;

if (l<MA3) l=MA3;

if (l<MA4) l=MA4;

if (l<MA5) l=MA5;

if (l<MA6) l=MA6;

but not sure!!

ps) from what I can tell the mq5 version came from this mt4 version from here:https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7188

mrtools:

NK Trade made the histo version, for the histo there is a trend mode, if trend mode = false you get the first histo, if true you get the bottom histo.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4.30_histo__lines.ex4

Dear mrtools ,

is the TREND MODE ON=TRUEon the histo version mean the same of the CHANGE THE COLOR ON ZERO LINE CROSS=TRUE on regular version ????

NK Trade:

Dear mrtools ,

is the TREND MODE ON=TRUEon the histo version mean the same of the CHANGE THE COLOR ON ZERO LINE CROSS=TRUE on regular version ????

NK Trade

It means that if the trend mode is set to true then the histo color will change only when an opposite direction signal is made

mladen:

NK Trade

It means that if the trend mode is set to true then the histo color will change only when an opposite direction signal is made

Ok sir, now i understand

Thank's for your answer

Mr.mladen please suggest any best METATRADER DEMO ACCOUNT for practice with my custom added indicators because i tried GCI demo in that mt4 there is no custom indicator adding ......

thankyou

mntiwana:
and what about mq5 for mt4.:).

I don't understand the question

morro:
I don't understand the question

That was just fun. Am I a nerd when I laughed about it and even laughed more because you didn't get it? OMG

Reason: