Elite indicators :) - page 920

Sorry for asking for a simple indicator like this , but i have found a great setting for macd and i could not find any indicator in my computer of macd that was good.

The only one i had didnt alert on current bar so i got the alerts quite late.

so my questions are do any of you have a indicator of MACD that first of all looks great.

Have the option to change Fast Ema , Slow Ema and signal Sma.

And have alerts added to it , Email alerts and alert on current bar and never ever repaints.

Thank you for helping me !

timmyhanke:
Sorry for asking for a simple indicator like this , but i have found a great setting for macd and i could not find any indicator in my computer of macd that was good.

The only one i had didnt alert on current bar so i got the alerts quite late.

so my questions are do any of you have a indicator of MACD that first of all looks great.

Have the option to change Fast Ema , Slow Ema and signal Sma.

And have alerts added to it , Email alerts and alert on current bar and never ever repaints.

Thank you for helping me !

timmyhanke

Try out the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Whichever type of average you chose, it will never repaint, and you have quite a collection of options in it already

mladen:
This is a Jurik smooth version of a moving average ribbon As I already said in the public section, plotting a difference of a 2 averages is in fact a macd, so this one could be treated as a kind of a "on chart" jurik smooth macd
PS: mtf and alerts already done (as an example a 15 minute ribbon on that same 5 minute chart).

Upgraded version of jurik smooth ribbon with option available in new mt4 only : jurik_smooth_ribbon_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Upgraded version of jurik smooth ribbon with option available in new mt4 only : jurik_smooth_ribbon_nmc.mq4

Files:
07.jpg  16 kb

mrtools:
Babagoproject, there is a rsx here with hidden and classical divergence.

Thanks for your help MrTools,

do you know if there is also a RSI version?

babagoproject:
Thanks for your help MrTools, do you know if there is also a RSI version?

Babagoproject, made this version using rsi.

mladen:
timmyhanke

Try out the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Whichever type of average you chose, it will never repaint, and you have quite a collection of options in it already

The indicator is good but if i get an alert that the market has changed lets say i go for a sell , then it goes back quite fast and follow the original direction

'' buy '' in the same bar , then it doesnt alert that it has gone back.

I know that no of the indicator does that when you have alert on current bar.

But i know a indicator that does this. Even if the colours changes constantly for a time in the same bar i get a alert every time it happends with the indicator that ive attached.

And that is rare in indicators what im aware of.

Can you look at the code and see why it does that and if you do , can you add it to the macd indicator , because i have a good 4 hour strategy but i need to know what way the market is going before it shows too much on the ''order'' itself in a negative way.

hama_jurik.mq4

Thanks !

/ Timmy Hanke

Files:

timmyhanke:
The indicator is good but if i get an alert that the market has changed lets say i go for a sell , then it goes back quite fast and follow the original direction

'' buy '' in the same bar , then it doesnt alert that it has gone back.

I know that no of the indicator does that when you have alert on current bar.

But i know a indicator that does this. Even if the colours changes constantly for a time in the same bar i get a alert every time it happends with the indicator that ive attached.

And that is rare in indicators what im aware of.

Can you look at the code and see why it does that and if you do , can you add it to the macd indicator , because i have a good 4 hour strategy but i need to know what way the market is going before it shows too much on the ''order'' itself in a negative way.

hama_jurik.mq4

Thanks !

/ Timmy Hanke

In that case set the alertsOnCurrent to false, or use open price for calculating (in which case it will not change the value of the current bar, but, as I already explained a few times, using open price introduces 1 bar lag)

There is no other way that a current (still opened bar) is not change as the price changes

PS: As far as I see from the code of the indicator you attached , it will alert only if the trend of the bar examined is different from the bar previous to it

mladen:
In that case set the alertsOnCurrent to false, or use open price for calculating (in which case it will not change the value of the current bar, but, as I already explained a few times, using open price introduces 1 bar lag)

There is no other way that a current (still opened bar) is not change as the price changes

PS: As far as I see from the code of the indicator you attached , it will alert only if the trend of the bar examined is different from the bar previous to it

Because when i used that indicator i used it on a 1 hour timeframe and when the indicator jumped from up to down a few times ( the colour changes constantly ) before it sticks to a direction when the price have moved a bit.

I got alerts everytime it happend , it spammed the shit out of my email but in the end it was clear witch way the market moved. because the last mail i got is the correct movement.

and no other indicator has done that.

timmyhanke:
Because when i used that indicator i used it on a 1 hour timeframe and when the indicator jumped from up to down a few times ( the colour changes constantly ) before it sticks to a direction when the price have moved a bit.

I got alerts everytime it happend , it spammed the shit out of my email but in the end it was clear witch way the market moved. because the last mail i got is the correct movement.

and no other indicator has done that.

Timmy Hanke

If the alertsOnCurrent is set to true and if the values change and then revert back, it must alert on each and every next change of trend. If you set the alertsOnCurrent to false, then it will alert only once when the bar is already closed (and when the closed bar can not change value)

I back-tested it right now and all is working is it is supposed to work

Files:
test_1.gif  82 kb
Reason: