Elite indicators :) - page 913

mladen:
And this version too : wpr_ma_-_mtf_2.1.mq4

Even though it looks the same at the first glance as the previous, they are completely different. Built in wpr is not used and in this one it is not the result that is smoothed but the prices are filtered before used in wpr calculation. It makes the lag smaller and cleans up significant number of false signals

PS: setting the smooth period to <= 1 makes it in effect the same as the original WPR

Mladen: is it possible to divergence and corresponding arrows with their alerts like version before

ps:

I mean like like this

Wpr Adaptive Smoother nrp_mtf+alerts+divergence 1.01 nmc

talaate:
Mladen: is it possible to divergence and corresponding arrows with their alerts like version before

ps:

I mean like like this

Talaat E

You mean to add divergence to that indicator too?

mladen:
Talaat E You mean to add divergence to that indicator too?

yes Mladen, because as you made the lag smaller by improving several things in that one, I think it will be better to add divergence too since lag is always big issue in case of divergence. Actually, I don't know if I am right about this but I think one of the best indicator for divergence is

Also, your new method of calculating adaptive can be used or it is already adaptive since it is not mentioned in setting, that's question?

talaate:
yes Mladen, because as you made the lag smaller by improving several things in that one, I think it will be better to add divergence too since lag is always big issue in case of divergence. Actually, I don't know if I am right about this but I think one of the best indicator for divergence is

Also, your new method of calculating adaptive can be used or it is already adaptive since it is not mentioned in setting, that's question?

About the adaptive : the latest is not adaptive. It is simply a bit different way of calculating the whole thing (starting from the first step)

Will add divergence to it so that we can see how it behaves

mladen:
About the adaptive : the latest is not adaptive. It is simply a bit different way of calculating the whole thing (starting from the first step) Will add divergence to it so that we can see how it behaves

Thanks you

Hi Mladen/Mrtools,

I am trying to build a system which will work good on 5 minutes chart, I would like to have or if you can point indicator(NRP version) which work best on M5 charts, based on your experience. And also some filters to eliminate bad signals.

Thanks

SKC

mrtools:
This is adaptive Tarzan indicator, which actually is n Rsi with an Rsi of ma bands, the Rsi of ma,in this picture is actually the colored blocks, the outer bands are controlled by the korridor setting. The adapting affects both the rsi(controlled by cPeriod and speed) and the rsi ma(controlled by MaPeriod and MaSpeed).

The indicator is amazing , but sometimes it dosnt alert on a coulour change instantly but like 1 hour later , so lets say you get an alert to buy , and the dots changes colour a few minutes after but then it dosnt alert you to go for a sell. that makes losing trades when the market moves fast .

Is there any way to fix that ?

And thank you for the indicator , its one of the best ive ever seen !

timmyhanke:
The indicator is amazing , but sometimes it dosnt alert on a coulour change instantly but like 1 hour later , so lets say you get an alert to buy , and the dots changes colour a few minutes after but then it dosnt alert you to go for a sell. that makes losing trades when the market moves fast .

Is there any way to fix that ?

And thank you for the indicator , its one of the best ive ever seen !

timmyhanke

Is alertsOnCurrent set to true or false?

If it is set to false, then in volatile market change it to true (but be aware that signals on a still opened bar can often be false signals)

talaate:
Thanks you

Talaat E

Here is the version with divergences added : wpr_ma_-_mtf_2.1_amp_divergences.mq4

mladen:
timmyhanke

Is alertsOnCurrent set to true or false?

If it is set to false, then in volatile market change it to true (but be aware that signals on a still opened bar can often be false signals)

I have it on alert on current , i had a alert to sell cad/chf but the indicator showed that it went up for 4 hours . so it actually never changed.

Reason: