Indicators with alerts/signal - page 766

Absolute strength histo version

This would be it :

macerina:
AbsoluteStrength mtf & alerts.mq4 Can this be converted into histogram.

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

mrtools:
Samsons, yes would say its possible for it to repaint, but have another version that doesn't repaint and once you match the settings, the results are the same, and it has alerts on the dots.

Perfect, thanks mrtools

samson

mladen or mrtool nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4 can alerts for change in color be added at the next candle ?

ameets1972:
mladen or mrtool nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4 can alerts for change in color be added at the next candle ?

ameets1972

This a version with alerts (including push notifications) on slope change added : nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

mladen

Alert is there but the alert is not poping up.. please help?

ameets1972:
mladen Alert is there but the alert is not poping up.. please help?

ameets1972

Set the alertsOn parameter to true and chose which types of alerts you want to be triggered. Tested it and it works

mladen what i mean to say is alert window is not poping up after the color change .... plz help

ameets1972:
mladen what i mean to say is alert window is not poping up after the color change .... plz help

If alertsOnCurrent is set to false, it will pop up only when the bar is closed (not on current bar). Set it to true if you want it on a current (still opened) bar. See the example :

Files:
nlm_alert.gif  91 kb

mladen - Its fantastic to interact with you. Thanks a ton. its working very well .. thanks once again

DMNIK:
Привет! Нужна предупреждение только на большом зеленой стрелкой и красной.А теперь звук на каждой свечи стрелка звука звук стрелкой. Сроки М1. Удалите излишки звук на маленькие стрелки. Спасибо!

why not i can not install fiji trend mq 4 i go in expert - indicator - and copy there but i can't see indicator

Reason: