Colour Coded Moving Average

Do we have available a moving average indicator that would change colour when the average changes direction.......

and , further to that, is it possible to create an indicator that would be able to use, say three or four moving averages and then create an alert when two or three of them are going the same way.....?

I am new to writing code for Metatrader so I have to ask a few questions before I can develop some ideas.......

Thanks for your help

dave

I posted something here.

Moving Average colours

Thanks Newdigital, I will have a look at those.......

thanks again

Alp

Thanks for those.......

of the same indicator. HMA is a basic one.

According to this

buffer=iMA(NULL,0,MathFloor

(HMA_Period/2),0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i)*2-

iMA(NULL,0,HMA_Period,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

one LWMA subtracts from the other.

That means it more like MACD,

I like bar coloring more.

Enjoy

Blaiserboy:
Do we have available a moving average indicator that would change colour when the average changes direction.......

and , further to that, is it possible to create an indicator that would be able to use, say three or four moving averages and then create an alert when two or three of them are going the same way.....?

I am new to writing code for Metatrader so I have to ask a few questions before I can develop some ideas.......

Thanks for your help

dave

Blaiserboy,

Thanks that you started this thread. I think we all are using MA.

I added some an other indicators with color changing etc here.

mladen,

I found megatrend is very useful. Is it possible to add a horizontally shift parameter to it?

Files:
megatrend.mq4  5 kb

mladen,

do NOT bother my previous request, I found one here https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/36/hma_ma_tc_shift.mq4

wccmcd:
mladen, I found megatrend is very useful. Is it possible to add a horizontally shift parameter to it?

wccmcd:
mladen, I found megatrend is very useful. Is it possible to add a horizontally shift parameter to it?

wccmcd

"megatrend" is hull moving average. There are quite a few correctly coded hull averages (with and without shift) at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961

Reason: