Elite indicators :) - page 587

Boxter:
Hi mladen, is it possible to add fractal dimension filtering to FATL or RFTL similar to your great Advanced Kaufmann AMA ? In the AMA you used a Jurik fractal dimension calc. Does this have a reason compared to the original Matulich calc. ?

Boxter

I am afraid that it is not possible. FATL AND SATL are digital filters in which we do not have a "place to pin in" the fractal dimension.

As of why I used Jurik fractal dimension index in that one instead of Matulich one : don't remember exactly but I think that it was simply an experimenting with what could we use the index (Jurik fractal dimension index) for

SuperTrend averages alerts & bars

Hello Mladen'

Please would you be kind enough and make this indicator into a CANDLE version so that I can distinguish between wicks and bodies, plse?

Much appreciate you.

Success for today.

Boxter:
Hi mladen, is it possible to add fractal dimension filtering to FATL or RFTL similar to your great Advanced Kaufmann AMA ? In the AMA you used a Jurik fractal dimension calc. Does this have a reason compared to the original Matulich calc. ?

Hi,

There needs to be a development of the statistical theory for that to take place. But it seems possible if you take a look into the research in linking spectrals and dimension as said in this paper (if u buy the paper perhaps. No i didnt buy it ). Good luck

Empirically derived relationships between fractal dimension and power law form frequency spectra - Springer

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen'

Please would you be kind enough and make this indicator into a CANDLE version so that I can distinguish between wicks and bodies, plse?

Much appreciate you.

Success for today.

ValeoFX

Here you go - it is showing candles now. Kept the multi time frameing and alerts in it

Mladen, you are a GEM, my friend. Thanking you most sincerely.

Have great weekend.

Best wishes to you and the family.

mladen:
ValeoFX Here you go - it is showing candles now. Kept the multi time frameing and alerts in it

=================

Was a bit hasty, just want to ask you whether your screenshot is the defaulted indicator you kindly posted for me and on what TF as I cannot see on the screenshot what TF it is. I did try to magnify it, but not successful.

Thanks.

ValeoFX:
=================

Was a bit hasty, just want to ask you whether your screenshot is the defaulted indicator you kindly posted for me and on what TF as I cannot see on the screenshot what TF it is. I did try to magnify it, but not successful.

Thanks.

ValeoFX

15 minute EURUSD chart - default parameters

Thanks Mladen, I thought that much, but did not want to "assume" and you know the rest of the sentence.

Best regards,

traderduke:
mladen

can you create a MTF Keltner Channel. I want to be able to extract a trend ==1 if 15m, 60m & 240 m are out side of the upper channel. If buffers are a problem could we do 2mtf??

thanks

Ray

Ray

It already has that (trend buffer). Use 4th buffer for that in the iCustom() call and simply set the time frame parameter of the iCustom() to desired time frame(s). That way you will not be limited to any number of time frames (by using whatever number of iCustom() calls from your code)

thanks ! well they finally fixed the web site!!!

Reason: