Elite indicators :) - page 594

mladen:
This indicator is an upgraded and extended version of the indicator that was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176623 Smoothing method of the curve is replaced with our usual choice of 18 different types of averages, and is somewhat extended in the multi time frame mode. It seems that some different types of smoothing are of benefit to this indicator but it needs to be experimented with more

Good to see you upgrading your indicators, Mladen.

ish

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools. I was wondering if one of you could possible add the option to have all averages or the usual 18 averages to this indicator?

ish

ismael360:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools. I was wondering if one of you could possible add the option to have all averages or the usual 18 averages to this indicator? ish

ish

Here you go

RSI of adaptive T3

Rsi of standard deviation adaptive T3 for metatrader 4 (it turned out that I first made a tradestation version of it - some things are so much easier to develop first in tradestation). This version does not have the overbought and oversold regions made as in tradestation version (we can not do that in metatrader 4) so decided to add slope color to it - it seems that even the slope color is useful.

At a first glance and using visual inspection it seems like an improvement, but since it is a fresh idea it would need some more testing that will show us more of how exactly to use this indicator besides the usual and intuitive RSI ways

Hi Ish,

I have sent you a PM as I don't want to discuss trading techniques on this Thread.

Best wishes.

RSI adaptive 2

RSI adaptive indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page29 with an addition of improved jurik smoothing to the final result (very mild length used for smoothing, so there is almost no lag at all added to the final result as it can be seen from a comparison of the two indicators)

With a smoother result, slope of the adaptive rsi becomes a bit more useful for momentum (and trend) determination. In the example : upper is the non smoothed version, lower is this (smoothed version). On the lower picture it is a bit longer period used for calculation (Length 25) and still it reaches the overbought and oversold levels (which is the result of adapting the RSI calculation length)

PS: this indicator should not be mixed up with rsx nor adaptive rsx - those are two completely different indicators as far as the way how they are calculated are is concerned

mladen:
ish Here you go

Thanks Mladen as always great work.

ish

ValeoFX:
Hi Ish,

I have sent you a PM as I don't want to discuss trading techniques on this Thread.

Best wishes.

Thanks ValeoFX for getting back to me.

I hope to learn more from you.

Thx again.

ish

This was requested in public section but since it is an elite section indicator posting the arrow mod here. The arrows and alerts are for when the stoch/stoch signal cross happens either when ob/os are in between ob/os areas or both. Can also adjust the arrow size for both types of signal arrows.

Trend direction & force index - averages

Trend direction & force index with averages flavor added for additional smoothing of direction and force. One thing has to be told : some averages (hull, for example) tend to overshoot. Because of that, this indicator is limited to be in range -1 to +1 and in some cases you will see a flat line at either -1 or +1. I thought that it is better to keep it within normalized values (more useful that way) then to let it overshoot.

That is the only restriction added to original calculation. All the rest is genuine

Reason: