Elite indicators :) - page 575

traderduke:
Mladen, Could you add trends, alerts & arrows to this Donchian cnannels. When the close of a candle exceeds the upper DC , Trend =1

Ray

This would be it. Alert, trend and arrows added

mLaden

Thanks a lot!

Ray

mladen, would you modify the "digital filters - on chart trends" indicator so that it can compare the same type of filter but for different price types? for example, i would be interested in satl/close vs. satl/open - i "engineered" a screenshot with photoshop to illustrate it better.

i am also attaching the "digital filters - on chart" indicator just in case it is required. thanks in advance!!

p.s. would be great if you can add alerts as well

wow that was fast, thank you! could you also show this as a histogram - one color for positive difference, another for negative difference... just like in "digital filters - on chart trends" (see bottom histogram)? actually that was what i had in mind, because it would be a nice option to de-clutter the charts.

mladen:
Scrat

That is an easy one

Here you go. Two digital filters of any kind and using any price on the same chart and in the same indicator. On the example satl with close and open prices used for comparison
Files:
df-3.jpg  86 kb

Averages rsi histo ( summed )

HELLO MLADEN AND MR TOOLS,

Attached is an RSI SUMMED which you made that enables one to use at least 8 different periods each with its own overbought and oversold levels. The GREEN COLOR comes up when ALL 8 Periods are ABOVE their user specified overbought levels while the RED COLOR comes up when ALL 8 Periods are BELOW their user specified oversold levels.

When ALL 8 periods DO NOT fulfil these condition,the indicator shows a NEUTRAL COLOR ( GOLD ).

Can you please assist to create a similar version using the AVERAGES RSI HISTO. It should also be able to use at least 8 different periods, each with its respective levels.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE.

Scrat:
wow that was fast, thank you! could you also show this as a histogram - one color for positive difference, another for negative difference... just like in "digital filters - on chart trends" (see bottom histogram)? actually that was what i had in mind, because it would be a nice option to de-clutter the charts.

Scrat, this version gets the difference between the 2 lines like macd if greater than zero then uptrend less than zero down trend.Its mtf with alerts on color change.

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN AND MR TOOLS,

Attached is an RSI SUMMED which you made that enables one to use at least 8 different periods each with its own overbought and oversold levels. The GREEN COLOR comes up when ALL 8 Periods are ABOVE their user specified overbought levels while the RED COLOR comes up when ALL 8 Periods are BELOW their user specified oversold levels.

When ALL 8 periods DO NOT fulfil these condition,the indicator shows a NEUTRAL COLOR ( GOLD ).

Can you please assist to create a similar version using the AVERAGES RSI HISTO. It should also be able to use at least 8 different periods, each with its respective levels.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE.

Hello Winner246,

This is Averages Rsi histo. summed.

Scrat:
mladen, would you modify the "digital filters - on chart trends" indicator so that it can compare the same type of filter but for different price types? for example, i would be interested in satl/close vs. satl/open - i "engineered" a screenshot with photoshop to illustrate it better. i am also attaching the "digital filters - on chart" indicator just in case it is required. thanks in advance!!

Scrat

That is an easy one Here you go. Two digital filters of any kind and using any price on the same chart and in the same indicator. On the example satl with close and open prices used for comparison

Re ; averages rsi summed

Hello mr tools,

Many thanks for your promt and kind response, God bless you richly

thank you, works great!

mrtools:
Scrat, this version gets the difference between the 2 lines like macd if greater than zero then uptrend less than zero down trend.Its mtf with alerts on color change.
Reason: