Elite indicators :) - page 576

mladen:
Vortex indicator from January 2010 TASC issue (Etienne Botes and Douglas Siepman’s article in this issue, “The Vortex Indicator”)

I still do not have that TASC itself, so can not tell more about the usage and the explanation of this indicator nor can I attach the article describing it. At a first glance looks like some known trend determining indicators, but it seems that the math is slightly different.

Some additional info can be found here : TRADERS’ TIPS - January 2010

is it possible to have an arrow were they cross

dasssi:
is it possible to have an arrow were they cross

dasssi

Here you go

Files:
vortex_2.mq4  5 kb

Thank you.Mr mladen as Usual. You are fast and elegant

I am plaing with the peroids and have some good results in several different time frame

mladen or mrtools,

I'm looking for a clock to place on chart by price top right hand corner that shows the time (color input) left in the current bar and its keeps ticking down until a new bar forms.

I just can't find it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen or mrtools,

I'm looking for a clock to place on chart by price top right hand corner that shows the time (color input) left in the current bar and its keeps ticking down until a new bar forms.

I just can't find it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

traderdp

David

David there is a link for the clock here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mrtools:
David there is a link for the clock here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mrtools,

thanks so much for the quick reply. I downloaded the eclock into experts folder and shut down MT4 and then reopened MT4. Where do I look for the expert folder and the e clock in it please?? thanks again.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mrtools,

thanks so much for the quick reply. I downloaded the eclock into experts folder and shut down MT4 and then reopened MT4. Where do I look for the expert folder and the e clock in it please?? thanks again.

traderdp

David

David, on an open chart click on view/navigator/expert advisors the experts are usually in alphabetical order, its pretty much the same as putting an indicator on your chart. I put it on the chart as is but you may be interested in the alerts that go off when the bar time has expired.

mrtools:
David, on an open chart click on view/navigator/expert advisors the experts are usually in alphabetical order, its pretty much the same as putting an indicator on your chart. I put it on the chart as is but you may be interested in the alerts that go off when the bar time has expired.

mrtools,

thanks so much for such a fast and helpful response. will test it out in early am trading.

traderdp

David

Hi,

this good SR indicator requires a lot of CPU if used on more than one chart.

Is it possibile to optimize it?

Many thanks

Regards

Bulliz

Files:

mrtools:

mrtools or mladen,

1 more foolish question please,

The e clock expert seems to work perfectly. But I seem to have a problem setting and then saving the font size. It reverts back to the default size of 10. Obviously, I am not doing it correctly. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks once again.

traderdp

David

Reason: