Need an indicator for MT5 - page 3

This is the correct one :

dadiks:
Displays errors, maybe you can correct, thank you.

smoothalgorithms.mqh

Files:

mladen:
This is the correct one :
smoothalgorithms.mqh

Thanks ok!

Mladen

mladen:
Just as an additional explanation : it (the indicator uses "LineWidth" for calling parabolic SAR in place where step parameter is expected from parabolic SAR. So, at this picture, green is the !3---" indicator and magenta dots is parabolic SAR with step set to equal the "LineWidth". As you can see they are the same
Because of that there is no need to convert it to metatrader 5 since there is already a parabolic SAR for metatrader 5 (attaching here also a multi time frame parabolic SAR for metatrader 5 - just in case)

Maybe you can make this indicator in histogram to separate window ?

Please help

dadiks:
Maybe you can make this indicator in histogram to separate window ?

I found what I was looking for, what you can do please MT5. Indicator Geiser add another MTF and remove to table settings.

SAR trend ...

This would be a parabolic SAR trend indicator (the histogram version of parabolic SAR) Placed a parabolic SAR on chart so that it is obvious how the SAR trend is showing colors

dadiks:
I found what I was looking for, what you can do please MT5. Indicator Geiser add another MTF and remove to table settings.
Files:
sar_trend.png  107 kb
sar_trend.mq5  6 kb

in MT5

Please in MT5.

Thanks in advance !

???

Dear Mladen,

maybe you have only TIMER of DailyData indicator ?

OHHH Sorry !! it is.

dadiks

It was posted long time ago at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180363

dadiks:
Dear Mladen,

maybe you have only TIMER of DailyData indicator ?

OHHH Sorry !! it is.

Candle timer for metatrader 4 ...

While we are at it : here is a candle clock for metatrader 4 too. It is an expert (not an indicator - it should be copied to experts folder not the indicators folder) and it works even when experts are disabled or when there are no ticks coming in at all. Seen a lot of "candle timers" and it seems that this one is the only one that shows time even when ticks are not coming in. Just don't forget to adjust the PC time from time to time (use the internet synchronize time for that) and it will work OK. So, for a happy new year, here it is ...

Files:
eclock.mq4  8 kb

mladen:
While we are at it : here is a candle clock for metatrader 4 too. It is an expert (not an indicator - it should be copied to experts folder not the indicators folder) and it works even when experts are disabled or when there are no ticks coming in at all. Seen a lot of "candle timers" and it seems that this one is the only one that shows time even when ticks are not coming in. Just don't forget to adjust the PC time from time to time (use the internet synchronize time for that) and it will work OK. So, for a happy new year, here it is ...

hi buddy, i have tried your eclock but its not working. i have copied it in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4\experts folder. any advice for me?

Reason: