Requests & Ideas - page 199

rayphua:
Hi Mladen, Can you add an alert when the signal line is crossed for the following indi? Thanks again!

Rayphua, from what I can see in the code that is how the alerts are set up now.

mrtools:
Rayphua, from what I can see in the code that is how the alerts are set up now.

Thanks Mr Tools for looking into this and for the confirmation.

Help with EA

Good afternoon:

First apologies for my English.

I would like any of the teachers I explain this EA programmers and their parameters.

Thank you very much in advance.

A hug, Hermo.

Files:

Hermo:
Good afternoon:

First apologies for my English.

I would like any of the teachers I explain this EA programmers and their parameters.

Thank you very much in advance.

A hug, Hermo.

Hermo

That is a decompiled code. I told in more than one occasion that I don't use decompiled code

mladen:
Hermo That is a decompiled code. I told in more than one occasion that I don't use decompiled code

Sorry mladen:

I have not read, English is not my language and I find it hard to follow some threads.

Anyway all I have is attached in. Ex4.

It would be worth that.

Best regards. Hermo

I repeat my apologies.

Hermo:
Sorry mladen:

I have not read, English is not my language and I find it hard to follow some threads.

Anyway all I have is attached in. Ex4.

It would be worth that.

Best regards. Hermo

I repeat my apologies.

I am sorry too

mladen:
rayphua Super trend and MACD are "working" in completely different set of values, hence you can not combine the 2.

Hi Mladen, I'm revisiting my earlier request where I asked if SuperTrend and MACD could be combined. You had mentioned that they work on different sets of values.

I would like to know if Blau's TVI and Supertrend can be combined into one indicator. I attached the iMacdAtr indicator pic again for your perusal as well as Blau's TVI2.

If again this is not possible, can you perhaps advise what is possible then and how the above was done. Thanks Mladen.

Files:

rayphua:
Hi Mladen, I'm revisiting my earlier request where I asked if SuperTrend and MACD could be combined. You had mentioned that they work on different sets of values.

I would like to know if Blau's TVI and Supertrend can be combined into one indicator. I attached the iMacdAtr indicator pic again for your perusal as well as Blau's TVI2.

If again this is not possible, can you perhaps advise what is possible then and how the above was done. Thanks Mladen.

rayphua

Super trend is an indicator that works on main chart (not going to go into details now how the 2 versions found are actually calculated). William Blau's TVI is an indicator that is an indicator shown in a sub-window.

MACD and atr from your picture are giving comparable results and values (and that is why they could be combined - that you can check by simply placing atr and macd on the same chart and comparing values you see).

As a simple test : place super trend and Blau Ergodic at one same chart and compare the values

mladen:
CrustallumKvs Here you go Here is a comparison the the "on chart" version

PS: just to remind that filter type 4 is the additional "no-name" digital filter

regards

Mladen

Hi Mladen,

Could you kindly create two indicators from the digital filter created as quoted?

1. A candle indicator that is color coded based on the filtered histogram

2. A Macd version with zeroline of the digital filter.

Thanks for the help!!!

rayphua:
Hi Mladen,

Could you kindly create two indicators from the digital filter created as quoted?

1. A candle indicator that is color coded based on the filtered histogram

2. A Macd version with zeroline of the digital filter.

Thanks for the help!!!

Here is the bars version of that indicator (satl - filter type 1 - used for both filter types)

Reason: