Anyone have this MACD???

I was curious is anyone had an MACD that is designed like this? It shows the MACD as a histogram and the OSMA plotted as a histogram also but in a different color, but all the lines match up.

Would it be possible for someone to code this? I think it is easier to read than most MACD's.

Files:

just looks like OSMA plotted ontop of a regular MACD indicator. You can do this in meta trader but taking the MACD indicator (the regular one that comes with the package) then putting an OSMA indicator on the same indicator window. Will plot the same as shown in your picture.

drgoodvibe:
just looks like OSMA plotted ontop of a regular MACD indicator. You can do this in meta trader but taking the MACD indicator (the regular one that comes with the package) then putting an OSMA indicator on the same indicator window. Will plot the same as shown in your picture.

I thought of this right after I posted the question.

drgoodvibe:

It doesn't line up like the picture above if you overlap the indcators.

Does anyone have this MACD?

hidethereal:
I was curious is anyone had an MACD that is designed like this? It shows the MACD as a histogram and the OSMA plotted as a histogram also but in a different color, but all the lines match up. Would it be possible for someone to code this? I think it is easier to read than most MACD's.

You have nothing there but MACD + MACD Histogram both displayed as Histogram

apfx:
You have nothing there but MACD + MACD Histogram both displayed as Histogram

It's the MACD with histogram and the OSMA histogram (difference of histogram and signal line on MACD). You ahve to look close but there is purple under the blue histogram.

Anyone have this? Or can someone create it? I can pay through paypal if it's too difficult to make for free.

hidethereal:
It's the MACD with histogram and the OSMA histogram (difference of histogram and signal line on MACD). You ahve to look close but there is purple under the blue histogram. Anyone have this? Or can someone create it? I can pay through paypal if it's too difficult to make for free.

Come on man, there are 3 arrays:

1. macd: EMA(close,12)-EMa(Close,26) > displayed as blue histogram

2. signal: EMA(macd,9) >displayed as red line

3. macd histogram : macd- signal >displayed as purple histogram

apfx:
Come on man, there are 3 arrays:

1. macd: EMA(close,12)-EMa(Close,26) > displayed as blue histogram

2. signal: EMA(macd,9) >displayed as red line

3. macd histogram : macd- signal >displayed as purple histogram

I can understand what I'm looking at, but I have no coding experience and don't have the time to learn right now. Thanks for breaking down the formula for me but with my knowledge on the subject it doesn't do me much good.

Macd+Osma

hidethereal:
It's the MACD with histogram and the OSMA histogram (difference of histogram and signal line on MACD). You ahve to look close but there is purple under the blue histogram. Anyone have this? Or can someone create it? I can pay through paypal if it's too difficult to make for free.

hi hidethereal,

pls find attached the macd+osma that u might have been looking for. i hope it is the right one, pls let me know.

hope makes lots of pips for u (bcoz i want some ).

would u explain a bit how do u use it?

i'm glad to help.

Rgds - Ben

Note: i just replaced the file with the one that signal mode is changeable instead of just an SMA mode previously.

Files:
Reason: