Elite indicators :) - page 1051

pbaranda:

Hello,

Is there any chance that I may have this indicator in .mq4?

pbaranda

Sorry, no. That is one of the indicators that is not going to be posted as mq4

mladen:

pbaranda

Sorry, no. That is one of the indicators that is not going to be posted as mq4

Hello Malden,

Thanks for your quick reply. I understand it is a very good indicator. I am no coder, and I am looking to build an EA from this indicator, and the only way I manage to understand any closer the MQL4 is by using a EA Builder that when you import a custom indicator it asks for the .mq4 file.

Can you help me in developing a simple EA that buys and sells when the dots and bars change color in a H1 Chart and the indicator averages MTF is displaying D1?

Thanks,

Paulo

pbaranda:

Hello Malden,

Thanks for your quick reply. I understand it is a very good indicator. I am no coder, and I am looking to build an EA from this indicator, and the only way I manage to understand any closer the MQL4 is by using a EA Builder that when you import a custom indicator it asks for the .mq4 file.

Can you help me in developing a simple EA that buys and sells when the dots and bars change color in a H1 Chart and the indicator averages MTF is displaying D1?

Thanks,

Paulo

For dots it is simple : when there is value then it is a signal. Otherwise there is no signal. From the data window you can see what is the number of the buffer you need to test for that

traderduke:

Mladen

any chance you will get to look this over? I have attached my latest effort but I can't get the trend to show in the data window. Please help.

Thank you

Ray

Ray

Try it out now : rk-price_momentum_oscillator-v2_1.mq4

mladen:
Re: Elite indicators ADXm using 20 types of averages in calculation process : adxm_averages.mq4

ADXm version that can use the latest 30 types of averages in calculation : adxm_averages_2.ex4

Files:
adxm.png  133 kb

mladen:

ADXm version that can use the latest 30 types of averages in calculation : adxm_averages_2.ex4

Nice. Would the dynamic levels improve it?

nbtrading:

Yes, it seems like a good idea. Will check it

nbtrading:

nbtrading

Here is a version with floating levels : adxm_averages_2_1.ex4

Files:
adx.png  127 kb

mladen:

nbtrading

Thank you!

mladen:

nbtrading

can the colors change on levels cross?