Elite indicators :) - page 1051

mntiwana
mntiwana  

Wulong10

me and krelian are very very jealous with you,how and why you got two RED digits in your seniority status,may be because of you have a lot of mess indicators in your charts or may be you use fatty style lines or possibly you are best winner traders, , all in all, congratulation,:).

regards

mntiwana

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mntiwana:
Wulong10

me and krelian are very very jealous with you,how and why you got two RED digits in your seniority status,may be because of you have a lot of mess indicators in your charts or may be you use fatty style lines or possibly you are best winner traders, , all in all, congratulation,:).

regards

mntiwana

I really would not know ...

All I know is that my charts are indeed messy with a lot of indicators....

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Or maybe it represents the 'degree of crazyness'.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
Or maybe it represents the 'degree of crazyness'.

Then I am the craziest

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
Hi there ! Can the double smoothing thingie also be applied to these ?

I am not sure, but will check if something can be done

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mladen:
Then I am the craziest

As long as it's the craziest in a good way they will not put you in a mental institution, otherwise a lot of people here would be desperate and get into a mental institution without even being crazy enough ...

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Wulong10:
As long as it's the craziest in a good way they will not put you in a mental institution, otherwise a lot of people here would be desperate and get into a mental institution without even being crazy enough ...

for to keep safe and clean universe,also keep clean and safe our pretty home too (forum) .:)

talaate
talaate  

Hi mntiwana

If you put the mouse on that digit bar you will get the answer why?:
  1. is a splendid one to be behold ||||||||||
  2. is a jewel in the rough ||||||||||
  3. will become famous soon enough ||||||||||
  4. is on distinguished road ||||||||||
mntiwana
mntiwana  
talaate:
Hi mntiwana

If you put the mouse on that digit bar you will get the answer why?:

1. is a splendid one to be behold ||||||||||
  2. is a jewel in the rough ||||||||||
  3. will become famous soon enough ||||||||||
  4. is on distinguished road ||||||||||

Dear Talaat E

ha ha ha ,so all in all we all are on distinguished road except Wulong,this is THE main and worse matter,that is not going to be digest easily,lol.

regards

dynamicsoul
dynamicsoul  

Guys, The default moving average in MT4 has the option of adding it to first indicator or previous indicators data in same window/panel.

I'm trying to find a version of this moving average as an mq4 file. I want to use it in a standlone strategy tester, but all the moving average mq4's I've found do not have this option available.

Anyone any ideas where I can find one that does have it?

Or, even if there is such a thing, a williams percent range indicator overlayed with moving average, with inputs MA value forSMA, EMA, LWMA, Smoothed etc

Will be eternally in your debt if you have one!!

DS