Elite indicators :) - page 574

mladen,

Is it possible to put my last request in post #5949 into the AbsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf.mq4 indi listed above with no prior dots?

I await your response.

Thank you very much for all your help.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

Is it possible to put my last request in post #5949 into the AbsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf.mq4 indi listed above with no prior dots?

I await your response.

Thank you very much for all your help.

traderdp

David

I do not understand. does that mean that you want only dot on a current bar?

Assuming that it means only one dot for the current bar, here is a version that shows a dot only for the current bar. You can adjust it's position with DotShift parameter

mladen,

thank you so much. Can you please show the dot on every bar?? It is very important.

thanks so much for all your efforts.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

thank you so much. Can you please show the dot on every bar?? It is very important.

thanks so much for all your efforts.

traderdp

David

David

Previous version is showing dot on every bar

Version 1.01 shows dot on current bar only so you have a version that shows just one dot on a current bar and a version that shows all the dots on all the bars

mladen:
David

Previous version is showing dot on every bar

Version 1.01 shows dot on currnt bar only so you have a version that shows just one dot on a current bar and a version that shows all the dots on all the bars

Happy trading

mladen,

I''m very sorry. I did not see your prior post with the indi on it showing all dots. Thank you so much. It looks perfect!! Your indicator and coding is magnificent. I can't tell you how much I am in awe of your abilities and your patience with all of my faux pas!

I certainly appreciate all your efforts here and always. Thank you once again.

traderdp

David

Averages rsi histogram

HELLO MR TOOLS,

The RSI CUSTOM Indicator attached below has 2 levels ( oversold and overbought ), and it has 3 COLORS, GREEN above the upper level, RED below the lower level, and GOLD for neutral ( in between upper and lower levels ).

Can you please create a similar version of it BUT using the AVERAGES OF RSI , so that with this new version we can use LWMA OR ANY OTHER MA IN PLACE OF THE SINGLE MA ( SMMA ) USED IN DEFAULT RSI.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Files:

winner246:
HELLO MR TOOLS,

The RSI CUSTOM Indicator attached below has 2 levels ( oversold and overbought ), and it has 3 COLORS, GREEN above the upper level, RED below the lower level, and GOLD for neutral ( in between upper and lower levels ).

Can you please create a similar version of it BUT using the AVERAGES OF RSI , so that with this new version we can use LWMA OR ANY OTHER MA IN PLACE OF THE SINGLE MA ( SMMA ) USED IN DEFAULT RSI.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Hello Winner246,

Moved your post over here far as I can remember the Averages Rsi is an elite indicator.

Anyway made the averages rsi a histo version with the user defined levels, went ahead and added alerts and mtf also.

Averages rsi

Hello mr tools,

thank you very much and well done for your great service.

Donchian channels

Mladen,

Could you add trends, alerts & arrows to this Donchian cnannels. When the close of a candle exceeds the upper DC , Trend =1

Reason: