Elite indicators :) - page 572

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Sager,

Sorry but simply there is no spare buffer to add any additional symbols to the indicator

sager22:
Can be 2 sympols mr mladen
William Snyder
William Snyder  

Awhile back posted a version of Inverse fisher transform of Multi Pass-Aroon anyway the aroon was not a correct aroon, this version is using the corrected aroon and added bollinger bands to it.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Normalized MACD of averages

This a normalized MACD of averages. Instead of being able to calculate only the MACD of EMA, it can calculate MACD of our usual 18 types of averages and then normalizes it. Signals are not changed (the places where zero lines are crossed) and this one has different coloring for slope changes too).

Averages types that can be used in calculation are the following :
0 = SMA

1 = EMA

2 = Double smoothed EMA

3 = Double EMA (DEMA)

4 = Triple EMA (TEMA)

5 = Smoothed MA

6 = Linear weighted MA

7 = Parabolic weighted MA

8 = Alexander MA

9 = Volume weighted MA

10 = Hull MA

11 = Triangular MA

12 = Sine weighted MA

13 = Linear regression

14 = IE/2

15 = NonLag MA

16 = Zero lag EMA

17 = Leader EMA

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hercs
Hercs  

Hello Mladen,

Looks pretty impressive on first test it seems. Could you possibly add the ability to draw lines when the lines change colour plse?

Enjoy the weekend.

the1_one
the1_one  

Fib pivots

fibopiv_v2.mq4

Can you make this indicator customizable with choosable color and style for lines and

if possible save old lines and make them go together like bands similar to mladens indicator pivot points with

option for seperating lines

havent been able to find a pivot indicator on this forum with the same calculations

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Fibo pivots ...

Not sure what does "save old lines and make them go together like bands" so made this one. It has customizable colors and line styles as you asked for, If you can explain a bit more what the above sentence means, maybe there is already a solution for it

the1_one:
fibopiv_v2.mq4

Can you make this indicator customizable with choosable color and style for lines and

if possible save old lines and make them go together like bands similar to mladens indicator pivot points with

option for seperating lines

havent been able to find a pivot indicator on this forum with the same calculations
Files:
the1_one
the1_one  

thank you for the quick fix its great. what i meant with the lines was that when new lines are drawn the old ones stay over that period they where drawn. but i think that it may take to much rewriting of the code in the indicator. because the text should only be on the current period

the1_one
the1_one  

Where can i find the indicators on your chart mladen with the current Big candle with time left and the upper right price info

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

It is the version of daily data indicator from the last page of this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

The time left is an expert advisor call eclock from here : eclock.mq4 (you should copy it to experts folder not the indicators folder)

the1_one:
Where can i find the indicators on your chart mladen with the current Big candle with time left and the upper right price info
Hercs
Hercs  

Two things plse, Mladen.

Firstly my request for additional alerts to the brilliant "Normalised MACD". Any chance of having it some time, plse?

Secondly, the attached "Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts + arrows_1.01" throws the arrow one candle back when signalling. Is it the "nature of the beast" or could you change it to signal on the present candle? I am referring to when it breaks the ZERO-level.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.