Elite indicators :) - page 527

If it is there it should work

The only thing that comes to mind is to check your experts tab to see if some error message is written out there

ValeoFX:
======================

Hello Mladen,

I cannot get the indicator to load in spite of the fact that I have the correct .dll in the libraries folder. Any suggestions plse?

Thanks in advance.

Rookie mistake

mladen:
If it is there it should work The only thing that comes to mind is to check your experts tab to see if some error message is written out there

==============

Sorry Mladen it is entirely my fault - I forgot to check the "Allow DLL imports" on the indicator. It works perfectly.

Regards,

This post is continuation of the post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423,post 5425, post 5427 and post 5431.

NRTR Ichi trading system (MT statement):

This post is continuation of the post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423,post 5425, post 5427 and post 5431.

Trading from time to time.

NRTR Ichi trading system (MT statement):

NRTR Ichi trading system (updated MT statement):

=======

Trades on the charts - open trade/close trade.

Please note that it is scalping and I am trading from time to time.

NRTR Ichi trading system (updated MT statement):

ValeoFX:
... They are in effect ATR @ 50 (Fifty) and Coefficient = 3,5

Would be an interesting EA to say the least.

yes, this settings is interesting.

As far as I know - EA is under development but it will be EA with very very simplified rules (just to improve it according to requests).

Because there are many ideas for improvements:

- use one trade per "price above/below the cloud" cycle

- use nrtr indicator only without ichimoku indicator

- use it as the scalping (done)

- use it in "normal way" for M5 timeframe with tp 100 and ts 12 or 25 (done)

- close all trades when price went to opposite "ichimoku part of the cloud" (done)

- use additional indicator

- use timefilter (done)

- use news filter

- use news trading (trading by nrtr accorting to news time)

and so on ...

Some of those improvements were coded ...

because it is very difficult to create EA which will trade in exact way as I am trading manually so ... that is why it is difficult.

Thanking you sincerely ND

Understood, ND.

Let me know when it becomes available please.

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
Understood, ND.

Let me know when it becomes available please.

Best regards,

I just received very first version of this EA and trying to find the settings.

if I will be sucessful with it so I will upload it here ... or ... may be - it is better to create separated thread for this EA as it is very very first version.

Hi ValeoFX,

Your questions are reasonable because I did not explain anything.

This is my manual trading.

I have 3 indicators:

- NRTR_color_line (attached)

- FXstreet_Calendar_v2 (attached) - it is optional indicator - to use or not to use - just decide by yourself. Indicator created by Igorad for our elite section few days ago.

- Ichimoku cloud (standard Ichimoku indicator).

Please find templates for this system:

- nrtr_ichi_m1_nonews.tpl

This is just simple template without forex news on the chart (without FXstreet_Calendar_v2 indicator);

You need just one NRTR_color_line to be in indicator's folder compiled. Ichimoku indicator is standard for Metatrader (Metatrader is having it).

- nrtr_ichi_m1.tpl and nrtr_ichi_m1_1.tpl is same but with forex news on the chart.

I am using nrtr_ichi_m1.tpl

Rules are very simple:

- price is inside the cloud - non-trading.

- above the clode for buy confirmation, below - for sell.

- NRTR indficator is used just to understand about where the price is moved to for thisd moment (secondary trend).

Means/example: if the price is above the cloude so it is bullish, if we have blue lines of NRTR indicator (on close bar) - bullish as secondary trend. if red lines - correction. Opposide to sell.

This very simple setup can be used with some other indicators.

Why this simple setup is good?

Because if we use M1, M5 (lower timeframes) so it is difficult sometimes to understand about the market condition: bullish or bearish in general. secondary trend - still bullish/bearish or the correction is started. Tpo understand it - we turned to D1 or H4 timefarmes. So, for now - we do not need it - we can keep this M1 rtimeframe and will understand everything about price.

That is why it is interesting.

======

I am writing it for myself just to find the posts about where it was started for example:

Reason: