Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 147

V.77

Thank You for the new version, I am still using the ones V.77

Files:
gartley.gif  24 kb

Hey Newdigital, do you have any updated information regarding the 10p3v0.0321_2 EA?

I had this plugged in today set for sell with the GBPUSD in downtrend. I was 6 winner - 0 losers manual trading, but the EA didn't pick up a single trade.

Any input would be appreciated, thanks in advance

You know - many versions of this EA was created. But the main idea about patterns are good: look at the direction of the developing patterns for some pair, and if most of timeframes are having same direction so use this EA to trade.

But it should be coded ... as a combination of developing patterns for the direction of the trend for timeframes stated from H1 for the pair, and if all timeframes are having same direction - start trading by this (or improved) EA with buy or sell only. But I am not sure that it is possible to program such the combination ... it may be some extermal text file "calling" by EA ... may be - same way as Newstrader #6 is trading text file for forex news?

Because it is difficult for me to look at Metatrader all day and night so it may be good to automate it.

So, just an idea.

Gj d1

Any Idea For GBP_JPY on D1 TF

Files:
gj_d1.gif  22 kb

great sestem , my only proplem now is where to take profit

some one please give me any idea , i think about TP1 B TP2 C

AND I PLACE MY STOP 4 pips from the red box

Finally After Waiting...

karim4up:
great sestem , my only proplem now is where to take profit

some one please give me any idea , i think about TP1 B TP2 C

AND I PLACE MY STOP 4 pips from the red box

Not bad, during EUR Session, MY GJ is Running..

Try To Use Bollinger band (24) For the TP Area, put first TP before the middle Line..

Good Luck

Files:
my_gj.gif  38 kb

Fibonacci Levels

Hi,

I would like to use this indicator, but I'm not sure of the way to use it. In the book "Harmonic Trading Volume 1", the are some restrictions about the Fibonacci retracement and extension level.

For example the indicator shows a pattern with a retracement of 0.441 for the leg AB relative to the leg XA. But for a valid Gartley, it should always be 0.618. Is it possible to configure that?

HMAFW added some fibo levels

I added some fibo levels for all those who want to use the files. Also, I am going to find out if we can have the H&S config files, and find out how to have the WW pattern displayed on the survey earlier like around point 3. If anyone know how to do this please let me know thanks. Especially thanks to the creator.

Zup v110

I have been in contact with the developer of the software and here is the latest edition of ZUP

zup_v110.rarzup_v110.rar

Files:
zup_v110.rar  81 kb

can you still use this indicator?

MoneyJunkie:
I added some fibo levels for all those who want to use the files. Also, I am going to find out if we can have the H&S config files, and find out how to have the WW pattern displayed on the survey earlier like around point 3. If anyone know how to do this please let me know thanks. Especially thanks to the creator.

I cannot use it in Mt5 platform for a long time. Which mt5 version are you using?

Thanks

Reason: