Elite indicators :) - page 355

hi Mladen,

the dollar index advanced you posted a couple pages back is giving me an error in the journal and wont draw on the chart (all default inputs):

"custom indicator name must be a string"

Can u fix please?

Dollar Index - advanced 1.mq4‎

Odysseus

Here you go

That error message was benign (it only caused to calculate the changed bar number of the current symbol and not the maximal number of changed bars of any of the symbols that it calculates internally) and it was not a cause that you did not get anything on chart. Do you have all the following symbols : EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDSEK, USDCHF in your market watch list (especially check the USDSEK since some brokers do not have it) ? You have to have them all enabled in order to make this indicator work. Also if you have a suffix or a prefix enter the appropriate suffix or prefix in parameters (that could also cause it not to display values - if there is prefix or suffix and they are not entered, metatrader simply will not know about the above mentioned symbols)

Anyway, there is no error message in this one now. Please check it out now. It works correctly on my PC (here is an example how it looks like right now)

regards

Mladen

odysseus11:
hi Mladen,

the dollar index advanced you posted a couple pages back is giving me an error in the journal and wont draw on the chart (all default inputs):

"custom indicator name must be a string"

Can u fix please?

Dollar Index - advanced 1.mq4‎

hmm thanks for the reply - wow that is interesting because NONE of my live brokers has SEK. And I have 4 live accounts - very weird.

Hotforex HAD them but for some strange reason on 7/12 the feed for that ONE pair died, and no other broker I have has it.

Well, thanks anyway.

Odysseus

yama728:
Hello mladen.

Can you adding when a yellow line crossing a blue line... i need vert lines and alerts on this indicator?

I am sorry many times and poor english.

thanks

Hello Yama,

Try these, hope you don't mind me doing them, wanting to give Mladen a little break(unless i mess them up )

Hello mrtools

Hello mrtools.

I thank for your kindness!

and sorry my poor english:)

Small Request

Dear Mladen

Can you provide us with colored version of RSI TM Smoothed indicator?

Really appreciated

Thanks

khaliddxd

Here you go

regards

Mladen

khaliddxd:
Dear Mladen

Can you provide us with colored version of RSI TM Smoothed indicator?

Really appreciated

Thanks
Files:

Thank you Mladen

As usual you are always our motivater in this community

Thank you a lot

A friendly reminder plse

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Would you please be kind enough and add Arrows on Candles for me for when this attached indicator, breaches the 50-level?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

=====================

Hi Mladen,

When you have a moment, would you please add Alerts in form of "Arrows on Candles" onto this indicator for me please? Alert when price goes through 50%-level.

Much appreciated.

Thanks.

Reason: