Elite indicators :) - page 941

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sager22:
hi mladen

how do you do

the attach indicator is You who have done after metatrader update to v.4 build 825 on 22 may 2015

is not working its become hanging

would you please solute the problem after update

sager

That indicator could not work with new mt4 (it needed an upgrade)

Here is the upgraded version : qqe_different_pairs_nmc.mq4

sager22
sager22  
mladen:
sager

That indicator could not work with new mt4 (it needed an upgrade)

Here is the upgraded version : qqe_different_pairs_nmc.mq4

thanks mladen

traderduke
traderduke  

mlan or mrtools

I was wondering if you could

1. add a trendUp=1 / trendDn=-1 buffer with the "alertsLevel" 3 or 4 &

2. add a trendOut=2 when your position 1 or -1 goes from "alertsLevel" 3 or 4 to "alertsLevel" 2.

I was hoping the new MT$ with 12 buffers would work.

Thank you

Ray

see attached files: the stepma just needs to be in the indicator / folder

rk-4_time_frame_step_ma_pdf-lines.mq4

ml-stepma_v7.2_pdf.mq4

traderdp
traderdp  
mladen:
David OK, it will be done that way

mladen,

Is there any additional information I can supply from post #9396 to help make it easier to code the new histogram indicator for the IBS_RSI_CCI_v4 with your rules?

If default > smooth

1 -If default < 0 dark green

2 - If default > 0 bright green

If default < smooth

1 - If default > 0 dark red

2 - if default < 0 bright red

Once again, I want to thank you very much for all of your patience and kind help to me and all of us all on the forum.

traderdp

David

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderdp:
mladen,

Is there any additional information I can supply from post #9396 to help make it easier to code the new histogram indicator for the IBS_RSI_CCI_v4 with your rules?

If default > smooth

1 -If default < 0 dark green

2 - If default > 0 bright green

If default < smooth

1 - If default > 0 dark red

2 - if default < 0 bright red

Once again, I want to thank you very much for all of your patience and kind help to me and all of us all on the forum.

traderdp

David

David

This version is using those conditions for histogram coloring : ibs_rsi_cci_v4.03_histo.mq4

traderdp
traderdp  
mladen:
David This version is using those conditions for histogram coloring : ibs_rsi_cci_v4.03_histo.mq4

mladen,

It's perfect! Thank you so much.

You are a godsend to us all on this forum. Enjoy your day.

traderdp

David

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mrtools:
Don't think this has been done , this is DSS Bressert composite rsi with non repainting slope coloring with alerts.

Hello Mrtools/Mladen, could you please add divergence with an arrow on this indicator? Thanks again for this.

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
timmyhanke:
it looks verry nice ! can you add alerts to it and interpolate ?

sorry to ask again, but can you add alerts and interpolation to this indicator that you started to change a few weeks ago ?

afl_winner_averages.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
sorry to ask again, but can you add alerts and interpolation to this indicator that you started to change a few weeks ago ? afl_winner_averages.mq4

timmyhanke

I assume you mean multi time frame (since interpolation is used only in multi time frame mode). Am I right?

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
timmyhanke I assume you mean multi time frame (since interpolation is used only in multi time frame mode). Am I right?

i didnt know that interpolation only are used on multitimeframe modes just add alerts to the indicator then , because i dont need multitimeframe , thanks